Chapter 10 - Can you handel it?

A/N: The photo of Kyle has only change just For the representation of this chapter sorry guys !

I looked at him and couldn't help biting my bottom lip he was so sexy and did I mention he was shirtless. I tried to calm myself down noway was Kyle Johnson taking my virginity.
He licked his lips and said "come lay down why you staring at a nigga like that." Why!? Nigga have you seen your fucking body I thought to myself.

" Why!? Nigga have you seen your fucking body I thought to myself

I hesitated for a second then I walked over and laid in the bed. He had a cal king so I laid on the far side of the bed. Kyle looked over at me smirked that same damn up to no good smirk he has been giving me all night. He looked over at me and said "let me guess yo ass nervous". He said reading my body language perfectly. I shook my head admitting that I was and turned over my back facing towards him.

He moved over to me pushed his chest against my back and whispered "ain't shit to be nervous about I told you I don't take virginities" his voice was so deep and mellow it sent a shiver up My Spine and I reflexed my body against his. I was about to close my eyes when he started kissing the back of my neck. "Kyle please I've never done this before" I said hoping he wouldn't stop. It's like he knew what I was thinking because he said "relax I'm not gonna fuck you right now but I am gonna make you want me" he smirked at me.

He grabbed my E size titties in his hands and started rubbing my nipples. I let out a soft moan and started squirming from excitement. I wanted him and bad but I also knew that I would just get attached and played so I resisted against the urge. I bit down on my bottom lip as Kyle moved one of his hands from my titties to my thighs he asked "you like that Shit don't you". I shook my head yes I had never felt anything like this before it felt so good I could feel my pussy getting wet and he hadn't even really touched me yet.

His. hands moved up to the shorts I had on he pulled them down and I let a slight squeal out he grabbed me tighter and said "calm down and just enjoy it baby girl" I took a deep breath and he moved his hand up to my inner thigh teasing me. Finally he reached my clit and he started rubbing it in slow to fast motions. I moaned and wiggled he could since I was enjoying it he got excited by my sounds grabbed me by the neck and said in my ear "damn baby this tight ass pussy is so fucking wet"

I moaned louder and louder the more he played with my pussy the more I wanted him.
"Who's pussy is this" he said while I moaned out that it was his . He grabbed me by the hair pulled it to where our eyes connected and said "who's is it?! Say it louder!" He said.

I screamed that I was ready to cum and he stopped confused I asked "Did I do something wrong Kyle" he looked at me smiled that half smile that got me every time. He licked his lips and said nah turn that ass around I wanna eat your pussy from behind. Ass up in the air Kyle licked , sucked and slurped on my pussy. I felt my body tense up and i knew I was a bout to cum.

He flipped me on my back and continued to eat my pussy. I gripped his head and screamed out "IM FINNA CUM!!" He kept eating and I was shaking and squirming I couldn't take it anymore. He stopped eating my pussy and kissed me all the way up to my neck. then he kissed my lips passionately looked me deep In My eyes and said "that pussy is mines now". I looked at him weak and tired from cumming and said "wait what?" He lifted his eyebrow and said. "you heard what I said now come show me what that mouth do baby girl"