Chapter 23- whos in the house

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there the way I should have you're my bestfriend if I would have known." I said to Quiana as we sat on the bed in one of Kyle's many guest rooms. A week had past but Kyle was informed the twins had a hit out on him which means he had everyone he considered important to him safe. "It's okay bestfriend really I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just didn't want to ruin your daughter/father relationship.

"I'm your bestfriend I would have been devastated but I would have been able to be there for you Quiana, that's more so what I'm upset about." I said to Quiana looking down at the ground. "I know and I'll never keep anything from you ever again I promise." Quiana said tears filing her eyes. "Hey hey hey no more of that everything is going to be okay." I said to Quiana giving her a reassuring smile.

We hugged for a good five minutes then we were interrupted by a knock at the door as Kyle walked in he looked at us in confusion like Quiana had just got done licking my cooch. "Aye listen both of y'all tomorrow we have to go back to the normal routine meaning we have to go back to school and do regular teenage nigga Shit." Kyle said to Quiana and I but I sensed worry on his face. "What's wrong Kyle?" I asked Kyle nervous about what he might say. "They aren't done lyric, so hit up lanise, Jazmyn,Lexi and them and tell them what I said."

Quiana and I walked to my house so I could get more clothes and let the girls know what Kyle had said when I got there the house was super quiet I wasn't use to that. "Hello any body home?" I could here noise coming from the upstairs bedroom. "Mmmm right there lick that pussy baby." Who the fuck?! Was fucking in the house right now? And ewwww. "No don't stop I'm close I'm so so close.

It was coming from my bedroom Oh hell no I thought to myself not my room! I swung my door open."what the fuck are you-" I stopped mid sentence what  the fuck was I seeing?

"Lexi? Lucas?