Chapter 20 - friend or foe?

I squinted my eyes trying To figure out if I was fucking tripping. "Jazmyn?" I asked hoping I was wrong. "Wassup Kyle?" She said smiling at me with a look I've never seen before. "Oh her nah that's not what I wanted you to see." Luca pointed towards the back door, my eyes widened. "Lucas? Lucas is that you my nigga?" I said in disbelief tears lowkey filled my eyes I thought he was dead. "Guess you couldn't kill me kyle." Lucas said walking in with a grin on his face.

"Lucas I didn't shoot you I didn't even shoot at y'all I don't know why you would think that and what the fuck are you doing here Jazmyn?!" I said yelling. "Well you see Lucas and I used to fuck around well still do actually so when he got shot by you I was pretty pissed." Jazmyn said with her hand on her hip checking her nails like some boujie white bitch.

"But see Lucas isn't the one who died kyle it was Amelia" Luca said to me eyes filled with hate. "Amelia? Your little sister?" I was told she died but I didn't know how. "And you think I had something to do with that?!Luca the day all that Shit went down I was up north making a drop!" I said yelling trying to get through to him. "It was your car kyle! Your car and your gun! I would know it anywhere!" Lucas yelled back frustrated. That's impossible How could I kill anyone when I wasn't even here?

I keep trying to think who could have possibly did some shit like this. In my Shit at that it doesn't make any sense. "Listen no one needs to die here lyrics already been shot and you know I never miss." I said looking at Luca and Lucas. "Wait a minute lyrics been shot!? You two dumb mutha fuckas shot my bestfriend?!" Jazmyn said starting to cry I guess they didn't tell her what went down. "An eye for an eye baby that's the rule of this game, right kyle?" Luca said once again grinning.

"That wasn't the plan Luca!" Jazmyn yelled while tears flowed down her cheeks. "So this the game we gonna play I really didn't want it to come to this but it sounds like you're not believing me." I said to the twins hoping they wouldn't make me have to use my strap. "Kyle haven't you learned there's always something up our sleeve." Lucas said flashing that identical grin of his brothers. "Kyle , Kyle , Kyle don't you know to never judge a book by its cover". Once again leaving me not able to believe it and shook to the core out she walked.

Lyric Anderson  smiling at me like nothing had happened to her. What in the almighty fuck is going on here?! I was confused to what the fuck was going on. "Lyric what the fuck bro you should be resting what the fuck are you doing?!" I asked confused as fuck.

"Why kyle Johnson what does it look like
I'm killing someone tonight." Lyric smiled looked at me and gave me a wink.