Chapter 6 - what was it?

A/N: yes guys I know typos I'm working on it I promise I'm just trying to shoot through these chapters and edit later! Please enjoy either way 🙏🏾🙏🏾

"Huh?" I asked shaking from fear of his stare. He rolled his eyes "you heard what the fuck I just asked you now act stupid with me again if you want to" he said eyes piercing through me. I shifted my eyes to look at the ground he snapped his fingers twice and said irritated"aye look at me when I'm fucking talking to you lyric" I looked up "s-sor", "I swear to god if you fucking say sorry one more time what the fuck is wrong with you bruh " he interrupted clearly upset.

"It's a nervous reflex Kyle"  I said shaking trying not to get yelled at again. "Why the fuck are so nervous I haven't touched your scared ass" Kyle said shaking his head. "Look can we just go back downstairs with everyone else you're being aggressive and it's scaring the shit out of me". Kyle lifted an eyebrow rubbed his chin and said "fasho" and walked out the room.

I was confused what just happened? Why did he bring me upstairs just to ask that simple question? Did I offend him ? Whatever I got myself together and walked downstairs. Everyone was sitting around drinking and smoking some loud. "Lyric come hit this shit" Demarcus said to me high looking like he he could barely see. "Nah nigga she probably gonna die after hitting that Shit" Donovan said laughing. I looked at both of them smirked grabbed the blunt, hit that shit like I was snoop dogg or some shit, French inhaled, and hit that shit again. All them niggas looked like saint shooksburg.

"Y'all didn't know this bitch was a pot head" Lanise said while sitting on Chris lap. "Who the fuck are you and what did you do to the real lyric" Donovan said still in disbelief. "Yeah I actually use to smoke with Lyric and My baby(referring to lanise) from time to time shit she can out smoke my ass" Chris said honestly while laughing and shaking his head.

"Ummmm did you guys by any chance bring tequila I don't really drink dark liquor" I asked in a low nervous tone. "How the fuck can you be this nervous asking about some fucking liquor?" Damien asked confused by my nervousness. "sorry" I mumbled. He looked at me jaw dropped and said " oh you a weirdo weirdo" Kyle rolled his eyes got up and said "Im out ry about to come swoop me". I was cross faded and just staring at what the fuck ever I was staring at when he walked over to me again grabbed me by my waist and said "you tryna slide with me or you gonna stay here with these horny muthafuckas".

I looked over to where everyone was sitting only to see literally all of those hoes making out , and basically dry humping each other what should I do? "Aye we finna dip out my nigga" Kyle said apparently making the decision for me. "I-I-". "Go change into something warm it's cold outside". Kyle said not letting me finish my sentence . I didn't want to keep him waiting so I went to my room, threw on my black skinny jeans, red hoodie, and my red and white checkered vans.

We were in his other cousin Ryan's car they were talking about a run the had to make up north somewhere in the Bay Area. Finally we got to the destination and I reluctantly asked. "ummmm Kyle ummmm where are we if you don't mind me asking?" Kyle looked at me
And said nonchalant . " My crib"