Chapter 22- ride or die

A/N: I know a lot of you guys hated my ending of the last chapter and I will admit it I rushed through it to put something out there but this here chapter about to snatch edges,wigs,and souls stay tune on with the story!

"What do you mean?" Kyle said eyes wide .  I mean I still want to kill you for putting me through this bull Shit do you know how hard it Was to get those two insane muthafuckas to believe I was going to kill you tonight." I said putting my hand on my head sighing.  I lowered the gun and Kyle took a deep breath in and exhaled." Oh my fucking god lyric don't do that to me." Kyle said shaking his head. I looked at him with a mocking smile "do what scare you?" I said jokingly to Kyle . "This isn't funny now their fucking families will retaliate!" Kyle yelled irritated with my behavior.

"And so what if they do I'm not gonna be afraid of anyone not anymore!" I yelled back at him tears filling my eyes. He looked at me for a cool minute let out a sigh of aggravation and said "I don't know where these magical balls you have came from but that Shit ends today." Pointing his finger at me. I can tell he is worried so I just decide to let it go. Maybe he's right anyways.

"Fine your right I don't know what got into me I'm sorry." I said tears still filling my eyes from worrying and frustration. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into him forcing a hug. "I was so worried lyric you have no clue." Kyle said still not breaking the hug. "Im going to be okay I promise Kyle"!I said to him trying to offer some hope. "Oh I know because you are gonna come stay with me for a while." He said to me with his hand on his chin like he was in deep thought.

My eyes widened from shock all I could do is stare at him mouth gapped open, feeling dumbfounded."don't ask me what did I just say judging by the look on your face you heard what the fuck I just said." Kyle said looking at me like he wanted to snatch me back into reality. "You don't have to do that Kyle and my people's would never allow it." I said to Kyle shaking my head.

Kyle grabbed my hand pulled me close to him and said, "oh it's not up for discussion lyric, I said what I said and I meant what I said." All I could say was "ok" there was no use in arguing with him I already had lost. "Let's go" Kyle said to nick while waving his hand towards him. "Where are we going?" I asked him confused because we were already at his house. "We have to go get you some clothes lyric." He said to me still walking towards the
drive way, "oh and lyric don't worry I'll fuck you when IM ready." He said in a seductive tone flashing a smile at me.

My jaw dropped straight to the ground. WHAT. DID. HE. JUST. SAY??