Chapter 30- Popped

We walked into his room and I couldn't help but almost cry at the sight it's almost as if he wanted to make sure my first time felt special.
There were candles lit all around, Roses on the ground ,bed and he had music playing as soon as we walked in. It was a shock to me because Kyle Johnson definitely didn't seem like the romantic type. I mean come on this was THE Kyle Johnson. "I'm going to ask you again lyric because at this point I can't hold the urge to be with you any longer, are you sure you're ready?". Kyle asked Almost anticipating what the answer would be.

I looked at him for about thirty seconds and then finally without any hesitation in my voice I said "yes Kyle I'm ready". He looked me in my eyes trying to make sure I was definitely ready for this. I mean come on this was a major step in my life, he held his hand out and guided me to the bed. He kissed me so passionately on the lips then looked at me again and said " don't worry ma I'll be gentle". We kept kissing until finally he slowly laid me down on the bed, staring deep into my eyes he took a deep breath in then out and said "fuck baby girl I want you so bad right now".

"I want you so bad right now also papi". I said without hesitation. "Fuck my shits already getting hard". He said turned on from the fact that I had just called his fine ass papi. He started kissing me from my lips, to my neck, down to my bellybutton.

Then he made his way down to my already soak and wet pussy. I started moaning,his lips felt so good on my skin I almost couldn't take it anymore and was ready to jump right on top of him, I didn't do that though because I knew this was the kind of man that liked to be in control.

He started rubbing my clit on top of my pantys and I started moaning even more it felt so good he could even make me cum this way. Finally he slid my pantys off and started sucking, licking and slurping on my clit, just like the first time he did but more intense and more passionate. He started making his way back up to my lips as he began unbuckling his belt, he looked at me once again to make sure I was alright and I was sure about what was about to happen, all I could do was bite down on my bottom lip and thrust my pelvis upward towards his dick.

He moaned in excitement then came down and whispered "it's going to hurt at first but I promise it will feel bomb as fuck after baby girl". I had to admit I was definitely nervous about the pain part but I knew eventually it would stop hurting. He tilted my head upwards at him looked me in my eyes reassuring me it will be okay.

He kissed me passionately as he started to slowly enter my walls with his dick. I let out a squeal his dick was so big and that made it hurt like hell. He kissed me harder and rubbed and pinched on my nipples trying to keep my mind of the pain. He started going in and out of my tight pussy slowly,and after about five minutes it started to hurt less. I realized my pussy felt a lot wetter than before and I looked up at him wondering if my cherry had been popped. As if he read my mind he said "yes mami your cherry is gone".

He started to pick up the speed as he was going in and out of my pussy stretching my walls open demanding room to put in work. He stopped then looked at me,"is something wrong"? I asked him worried he wasn't enjoying it. "No baby im about to really give it to you now let me just make you more comfortable first." He said as he got up he grabbed the towel that he had already laid down for me to lay on for when my cherry burst and wiped me up.

He's so thoughtful I swear almost as if he knew I was embarrassed by the blood."turn that ass over baby I wanna fuck this pussy from behind while I watch your ass jiggle on this dick". He said to me still panting with excitement. I turned over and arched my back like I had seen many times in pornos yeah that's right I've seen a porn video or two, and one thing I've learned is it's all about the arch when you're doing doggystyle.

"Damn baby you arch that back like you've done this shit before". He said while moaning upon entering my wet pussy. "Well daddy we both know that's not true now dont we". I said reminding him he had just popped my little cherry. He started going in and out in slow motion, I can hear the song beg for it by Chris Brown playing on the loud speaker. "Fuck baby this pussy feels so good tell me who's it is" he said still panting and moaning. "It's yours daddy". I said also moaning feeling like I was getting ready to cum.

"Who's is it say it to me louder mami". He said staring to pick the pace up in his thrust. "It's yours daddy it's yours!" I said yelling at the top of my lungs he smacked my ass and I could feel my cheeks jiggle. "Ah yes daddy smack it again please". I said pleading with him to keep doing to me what he was doing." You like that shit don't you baby" he said to me now starting to move faster I can feel myself ready to cum."ah papi I feel like I'm about to cum" I yell out, "mmm me too baby girl cum on daddy dick don't hold back".

He started pounding into my pussy thrusting fast as fuck I'm screaming he's panting and moaning finally I couldn't take it anymore."ahhh daddy I'm about to cum". I yelled out as I started cumming I feel water start squirting everywhere and this obviously turned him on.

"Oooo Shit yeah mami squirt all over that Dick Oooo fuck I'm bout to cum baby come down and open your mouth" he said to me as he pulled his dick out I came down on my knees and did exactly as he asked me to and opened my mouth. I grabbed his dick and stuck it in my mouth I started sucking on it , spat on it, deep throated it and then started stroking it with two hands while it went in and out of my mouth .

"Fuck mami that shit feels so good I'm bout to bust" he moaned out while grabbing my head and fucking my face and then he filled my mouth with his sweet cum.

I didn't even spit it out I swallowed it, as we were laying there my head was buried in his chest and all I could do was smile. I turned over and laid up against him wanting to cuddle. I could feel him starting to get hard again so I turned over smiling and started to laugh.

"Round two?" He said with a smirk. Ugh this nigga is going to be the death of me.

A/N: if you like this chapter please feel
Free to leave a comment and vote please I hope you enjoy and happy reading !