Chapter 4 - a different side

We were In the back seat of his car in silence when finally he killed the silence by saying "addy?" I looked up in pain my neck hurt really bad "huh?" I said confused and still in a daze. he looked at me ,shook his head ,rolled his eyes, and said "what's your address fuck your slower than a turtle you know" . I looked at him with tears in my eyes and said " I've been told" . as I started to force myself up and out his car I screamed from the pain. He pushed me back down and said "I'm taking you home now what's your fucking address?" I looked at him and cried I was embarrassed , hurt and just wanted To go home and sleep my day away . I told him my address and he started his car.

"Why did you just stand there looking like a fucking idiot now look at you ?" He asked frustrated, as tears filled my eyes and rolled
Down my cheeks i looked At him and said softly   "I'm used to it everyone hates me and I don't know why maybe I deserve it".

Kyle looked at her he wasn't use to being around innocent girls,  she seemed so weak physically and Mentally and it annoyed him not the innocence,  her being weak minded.

" well you better stop acting like such a pussy or everyone's going to Walk all over you no one can save your little ass all your life lyric" he said rolling his eyes , as I cried I asked him as polite as possible To just take me home and he did so we pulled up and he got out to help me out of the car.

I lifted up but I was shot back down from pain I screamed again it hurt so bad I felt like they wanted to kill me all I could do is cry. He picked me up yet again and carried me inside
Mom was gone and it was just my sisters home "lyric are you okay we've been blowing your phone up since the fight " Lanise said with tears in her eyes "I'm sorry Kyle brought me home " Kyle rolled his eyes " here you go apologizing and shit I'm out" he said while walking towards the door " thanks Kyle" I said and he waved me off and walked out the door

"So Kyle Johnson huh?" Lexi said smiling side eyeing me. " he just dropped me off that's all lex" I said honestly she hit me with the why the fuck you lying face and said "yeah alright bitch you keep believing that". We laughed and called our girls to come through since moms and pops was gone for the rest of the week.

"but bitch did you see Demarcus cute ass today Oooooo that's one black dick I'm trying to hop right the fuck on" Jazmyn said licking her lips. " yeah okay girl keep that same energy when his ass comes up to you with that big black dick you want to hop on " Quiana said still looking at her phone.

"Uhhuh and who you being so secretive with texting and Shit Quiana" I said side eyeing her "none of your damn business lyric" she said mocking my tone " yeah okay let me find out you got a little boo daddy out here in these streets" Jazmyn said pointing at Quiana"but did y'all bitches see Donovan and Demarcus today mmmm mmmm good" Lexi said licking her lips "yeah okay I want you to keep that same energy also I seen Donovan looking at yo ugly ass" Lanise said while laughing.

We all fell asleep while watching Halloween when I was woken up by someone walking out the door I looked over and it was Quiana where was she going at 3 in the morning I looked out of my window and my eyes grew wide from shock.