chapter 24 - who is that?

"Lexi get the fuck away from him!" I yelled at my sister now standing in front of her."what? What's going on?" My sister asked me confused ."the fuck are you doing with my sister Lucas if you wanna go after me come after me but leave my sister out of it!" I yelled at Lucas ignoring my sisters question. "What is she talking about lucas?" My sister asked. Lucas looked at my sister then at me and shrugged.

"I don't know what she's talking about Lexi but can we finish this in your room." Lucas said to Lexi and winked. "No you need to go." I said to Lucas seriously. He looked over at me smiled that same smile and walked out. "I'll see you later Lexi." Lucas said as he walked out

"Lyric what are you talking about?" Lexi asked me still feeling confused by the situation at hand. "Look just know he's bad news stay away got it?" I said to my sister seriously. "Yeah bitch got it." My sister said rolling her eyes. I looked at her one last good time and sucked my teeth "now get the fuck out my room." I said to my sister already irritated. "yeah okay you keep that same energy when Kyle comes over." My sister said laughing as she walked out the door.

The next day was gloomy so I wore my cream oversized hoodie,black leggings and my cream checkered vans, put my hair up in a ponytail and said fuck it then walked out the door. As I walked out Kyle was standing outside his car waiting for me. Mind you I wasn't expecting him. "Damn if I knew you would take this long I would have stopped and got breakfast." Kyle rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry" I said even though I didn't even take that long.

"It's fine look remember we have to go to school as if nothing ever happened okay." Kyle said to me with a serious look. "But be on your guard lyric seriously" he said with a worried tone. It was a reminder that my life wasn't normal anymore and that I had done something I never thought I would do and that was get myself into drama over a boy who wasn't even mine. What was I thinking why did I do it I didn't understand my damn self. We pulled into the school Parking lot And I seen the girls chilling by the front entrance of the school.

"Thank you." I said to Kyle without even looking at him. He was looking at me I could see it from the corner of my eyes. "Chill it's all good let's go." We hopped out his car and all you could hear was Ooooos and Ahhhhhs coming from the crowd of students who I like to call the gossip party cause that's all them niggas do. "Aye imma get with you later." Kyle said to me as he was walking in the opposite direction of me towards the boys. "Okay bye" i said.

Why was I acting like this again?! It was like I was a different person the other night but now back to this. I don't understand myself sometimes at all. I walked over to where my girls where and all they could do was give me the "bitch give me the tea" face. "Well damn bitch can he give me a ride too a bitch tired of walking to school." Jazmyn said while giving me the I want all the juice look. We all laughed and walked to our first class of the day.

As I walked in class someone had the English book in their hands but it was blocking their face they were sitting right next to me I couldn't make out who it was I know it wasn't Kyle because I knew what he had on. So who was it then. Whatever I said starting to not even care anymore I walked over to my seat and sat down. I took my stuff out and started to go over cliff notes for the pop quiz I just knew we were gonna have. The person next to me slowly lowered his book, looked over at me and smiled.

I was shocked I didn't know weather to yell and be mad or duck and hide but this nigga got me fucked all the way up!

"Sup lyric"

That smile 😑