0.01 - The Beginning

Toni knocked on the glass causing detective Michael Conan to turn around and face the black glass behind him. He let out a sigh before he faced his suspect.

"You're lucky once again Denny." Michael said through his gritted teeth.

Denny smiled, "you've always been a bitch ass nigg-" before Denny could finish his sentence Micheal's fist met his face, he got out his seat and reached over towards him grabbing Denny with both his hands by his collar.

"Conan!" Toni shouted barging in. "Let him go." She calmly said.

"If you ever-"

"Michael." Toni sternly said grabbing his arm pulling him up and away from Denny. "Go get some fresh air." She said to him.

He chewed his teeth before he nodded and walked out. Toni turned around and placed the coffee from Starbucks down on the table in front of Denny.

"Hi Denny." She smiled, Denny sucked his teeth steering his eyes from the coffee to Toni, he rested his handcuffed hands down on the table as he rested back in his chair. "I ain't telling you shit!" He began.

"Whoa." She chuckled taking a seat before him with her arms folded over her chest. "That isn't really up to you to decide, now is it?" Toni asked with a simple shrug.

"I just want to know where Kenny is." She nonchalantly said. "Tell me where your boss is?" Toni raised her eyebrows awaiting his response.

"No." He spat.

Toni nodded, "I'm gonna ask you again... and this time I want you to take your time-"

"I said no!" He spat again.

Toni leaned over and grabbed him by his collar pulling him towards her.

"Listen here asshole. We can do this the easy way or the hard way, you choose." Toni said staring deep into his eyes.

He let out a breathe.

"Miami." He said. "Miami's a big place, be more specific." She demanded gripping his collar.

"No! The club here in Los Angeles, its called Miami." He said. "I need more info." She hissed pulling him closer.

"Every Saturday night at around 1 a.m. Kenny and a bunch of his men go to the club. That's all I know!" He shouted before she let him go.

"Shit. I'm a dead man now. They're gonna know I spoke to the cops. Shit! Kenny's gonna kill me!"

"No he won't." Toni said, "I can assure you no one saw you get picked up by the cops." She added standing up.

"Kenny sees everything." He mumbled.

She squinted her eyes at him before turning around and banging on the glass and no sooner Owen walked in.

"He spoke." Toni said, "good, what did he tell you?"
__________________________

Denny walked out the station, he threw his hoodie over his head and tucked his hands into his pockets. He looked around the place before he began walking.

"Denny." He heard, he stopped in his tracks as his breathing increased. "You betrayed the boss." They said again before a black bag got placed over his head.

Toni took the earpiece from Gail as Owen and Omar set up everything onto the computers.

"With this you can hear us and we can hear you." Owen said, Toni nodded.

"You sure you can handle this guy?" Owen questioned, "he's the only criminal that's dodged me for so long-"

"And his dangerous." Omar added.

"Well a woman is a man's weak point." Gail said, causing Toni to chuckle while nodding her head.

Gail giggled, "this is a serious matter." Omar scolded.

The two straightened their faces, as Toni grabbed her gun but was stopped by Owen.

"The club has a tight security. Better you leave that behind." He shook his head at her.

Toni let out a breathe. She put the earpiece into her ear before fixing her blood red skin tight dress.

"I'm ready." She said. "Good."

"You look beautiful." Omar said scanning her from head to toe. "I know." Toni grinned before she walked out.

"If she dies. It's your fault." Omar said to Owen.

"She got this." Gail assured.