Chapter 1-A LOT has changed

LISAS POV

Its been 6 months since i chose Harry. A lot has changed.

Louis, Zayn, Michael, Calum, and Harry are all a year older. Liam and Danielle are still together. Louis and Eleanor are still together. Niall is still with Manahil. Zayn actually got together with Perrie after i turned him down. Luke has a girlfriend named Ashley. Michael has a girlfriend named Mackenzie (i set them up from Petrus). Calum has a girlfriend named Annabelle. And Ashton has a girlfriend named Brittany.

I moved back in with One Direction and started to post covers of songs on YouTube. The boys told me that they could get me produced if i wanted but i wanted to do it on my own. Pretty soon Simon signed me and now I'm a singer and i write my own songs. Harry and i got our own flat and we have a kitty cat named pepper.

Actually all the boys got their own flats now.

Overall i love my life. I couldnt ask for anything more.

I woke up on a cool April morning and Harry wasn't in bed. He left his phone on the night stand though and it started ringing. I reached over and grabbed his phone.

"Hello?"

"Who is this?" the voice asked.

"This is Lisa. Who is this?"

"Its Simom. Nice to hear from you Lisa. Where is Harry?" he asked and i shrugged. Then i realized he couldn't see me.

"I'm not sure. I woke up and he wasn't next to me" i yawned.

"Did i wake you?"

"No i had just woke up when you called"

"Oh okay, well when you see Harry tell him i called please"

"Will do. Bye Simon" i said and hung up. I dragged myself out of bed and walked downstairs. Pepper was under the table and Harry was nowhere to be seen.

"Harry, babe!" i called out and all i heard was an echo. We have more of a Penthouse rather than a flat so our voices echo when we speak.

I huffed and walked to the pantry. I grabbed the cat food and put it in the bowl for Pepper. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. One of those celebrity gossip shows were on and i would have changed the channel if they weren't talking about Harry.

"We are coming live from Club Zero (not a real club). Where the Harry Styles is currently drinking away his problems. He entered the club at 1:00 this afternoon and has been here sense. Where is Lisa? Trouble in paradise i assume. Well you heard it here first on Hollywire Hot minute"

Why is he drinking!?! I've got to go and get him. I grabbed my jean jacket and car keys and was on my way. I only had on a long sleeve crop top and some old shorts but i needed to get Harry out of there.

I arrived and paparazzi were everywhere. I pushed myself through the paparazzi and ignored their questions.

I walked into the club and Harry was at the bar. I walked over to him and slapped him across the face.

"OUCH" the bartender yelled while laughing.

"Who are you?" Harry asked while rubbing his cheek.

"I'm your girlfriend now lets go" i said and i grabbed his hand. I led him out of the club and to my car. I had to push and shove and i almost lost Harry but we got there.

When we got in the house i started to yell at Harry.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?! YOU CAN'T GO OUT AND DO STUFF LIKE THAT. YOU ARE FAMOUS, DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THIS WILL LOOK!?!" i shouted.