Morning after

It was already late to the afternoon when you woke up. Shouto was still laying beside you eyes closed, breathing calmly. He looked like he didn't have a care in the world, it was rare to see him like that.

"Good morning sunshine" he said and opened his eyes to meet your gaze.

"Mornin" you smiled.

He loved seeing you like this, messy hair, still a little sleep in your eyes, you were the most beautiful to him just like this. He could feel his lips curve into a smile. You were so close, his nose wasn't far from touching yours.

"What is it?" you asked, still looking at him.

"You're just so beautiful" he smiled.

"You're not bad yourself" you smirked.

"Oh" he grinned.

Shouto grabbed you by the waist and spun you so he was on top of you. His hands were pressed to the pillow on the sides of your head and his knees were on the either side of your waist. You just giggled and placed your hands on his cheeks. You brushed your thumb over his scar and gave him a warm smile. This man was like a golden patch of sunlight, so warm and kind.

"Hmmm" you mumbled as you kept caressing his cheeks.

"What is it... Wife?"he smiled.

"Wife..." -you sighed dreamily.- "I love when you call me that... Husband"

"I love that I get to call you that now"

You brought his head down so you could kiss him. His hair was tickling your face and you were running your hand through it.

"I love that I get to call you my husband" you smiled into his lips.

You could feel him smile against your lips too, and you couldn't help but giggle a bit. He was your husband and you were his wife, this was where a new chapter in your lives began.