Jealous

You had been spending a lot of time with Midoriya, more then usually, Todoroki had noticed that. He knew you were friends with him, had been for a long time and he didn't mind. Atleast until now he hadn't, but something had changed, but he didn't know what it was. You were acting almost excatly like before, but you had started to get closer with Midoriya. Todoroki didn't like it, he wasn't angry, but he couldn't really place his finger on what the feeling was.

As the days rolled by, the uncomfortable feeling got stronger. He felt like he didn't want you hanging around Midoriya, but he also knew he didn't have the right to ask that of you. Then he realised what it was. He was jealous. Jealous that his girlfriend was hanging around some other guy. Todoroki knew Midoriya was harmless, but he had also taken notice that Midoriya was calm and relaxed around you, he enjoyed your company.

Days went by and you had taken notice on Shouto acting weird. Yes, you had been spending alot of time with Izuku, but he was having a rough time, and since you knew everything, you could help. One day after school you gave him a hug before he left school, he blushed a bit, but that wasn't anything unusual. You watched as Izuku waved at you, and left. You were still waiting for Shouto, since you were supposed to go grab something to eat.

You noticed Shouto and walked up to him. He didn't say anything and just walked past you. You were confused. Did you do something? Was he having a bad day? Did he just not notice you? There was something wrong, you had never seen him act like this.

"Shouto, wait up."

He didn stop, so you grabbed his hand and forced him to stay put.

"We were supposed to go grab something to eat, remember?", you said.

"I don't have time."

"Babe? Is something wrong?"

"Why did you hug Midoriya?", he blurted out.

"Huh?... He has been having rough time, and I wanted to help him. Why do you ask?"

"I thought... Nevermind.", he sighed.

"What is it?"

"I just... I thought maybe you were doing something with Midoriya..."

"Shouto no. I love you, remember? Izuku is just a friend."

You knew he picked up on everything, but you were a little hurt that he thought you'd do something behind his back.

'I know, but you've been around him so much lately and-"

You cut him off by crashing your lips to his. You both melted to the kiss and you could feel him relax under your touch.

"You are the only one Shouto, get it?"

"I believe you, but maybe another kiss, just to be sure.", he teased.

You smirked and kissed him gently. Your hands were in his hair, and his were on yours. Shouto had no reason to be jealous. He was your only one.