Villain Todoroki part 1

You worked at Endeavour's hero agency. You honestly hated the guy, but it was hero work like everything else. You were going to start your own agency some day, but the time for that wasn't now. You were just leaving work, when you were stopped at the door. The hero who stopped you, told you that the boss wanted to talk with you. You had a bad feeling about the whole situation, but you couldn't refuse. No matter how much of an asshole the guy was, he was still your boss. So you took the elevator to the most upper floor, and knocked at his office door. You were told to come in, so you did.

"You wanted to see me?", you asked politely.

"Yes, I'll get straight to the point. Bring me my son."

"Huh?!"

"Don't play dumb, I know you two are seeing each other. One of my employees has been following you for a while now.", he growled.

"This employee of yours must be mistaken. I know of your son, but I have never even met him.", you said calmly.

"Cut the bullshit.", he growled.

You were surprised with his change of tone, and didn't really know if you should continue the conversation.

"Am I free to leave? Or do you want to discuss something else?", you asked.

Endeavour got up and walked up to you. The huge male was towering over you. You were nervous and for a good reason. Endeavour grabbed you by the arm, and you could feel the heat in your arm. There was smoke rising under his palm, and you could smell the clothes burning.

"Bring. Me. My. Son.", he grunted.

"As I said, I don't know what-Shit!", you yelped.

Endeavour removed his hand from your arm, leaving behind a handprint. He was mad, well he was always mad, but now even more so then usual. He just grunted and told you to leave. You did as you were told.

"Damn bastard.", you muttered to yourself.

When you left the room, Endeavour was left alone. He was annoyed, annoyed that you would lie straight to his face and even more annoyed that you wouldn't bring his useless son to him. Shouto was supposed to become the greatest hero, his greatest achievement, but no. That idiot had went and become a villain. Such a waste of a good quirk. Endeavour needed his son to come to his senses and pursue the path to becoming the number one hero. No matter what he had to do, he would make his son the top hero.

You left work and headed to your apartment. When you got there, you decided to bandage up your arm. The burn wasn't that bad, but you didn't want it to get infected. You were so concentrated on your arm, you didn't realize Todoroki was behind you, before he spoke.

"What happened?", he asked.

"Oh god Shouto" you yelped, "it was nothing, just your father being an ass."

He walked up to you and took a look at your arm.

"Does it hurt?", he whispered.

"Nah..."

"Be honest with me."

"A bit, but it's not as bad as it looks."

"Do you know why he did it?"

"We need to talk about that. Let's go to the kitchen, I need something to drink.", you sighted.

You sat down to the opposite sides of the table. Todoroki looked anxious, he had a bad feeling.

"Your dad knows. About us I mean.", you said as you sipped your drink.

"How?"

"Apparently someone has been following me."