Asshole Endeavour

You had gone to Shouto's place a bit earlier then you had agreed on, so he wasn't home just yet. You knocked on the door and waited for someone to come and open it, and someone did. That someone was Endeavour. When he noticed it was you on the door, his expression turned to one of dissaproval.

"What are you doing here? I told you, I have someone already planned for Shouto, so leave."

"I'm not going anywhere and I don't need your permission to date your son.", you growled.

You managed to squeeze your way in, under one of Endeavour's gigantic arms. You took off your shoes, and started walking towards Shouto's room. Then you felt yourself being yanked back by your arm. Endeavour pinned you against the wall by your shoulders, his flames were slowly approaching your head. He was looking at you with burning rage in his eyes and his hands were gripping at your shoulders way too hard. You couldn't do anything but squirm under his his grib. Your quirk wasn't any use either, because there wasn't any metal close enough.

"Let go, it hurts.", you cried out.

"Leave.", the man growled.

"N-no." you stuttered. He was going to break something if he kept squeezing like that.

The flames danced even closer to your face and the heat was becoming more and more uncomfortable. It hurt, but you wouldn't give this bastard the satisfaction of seeing you cry.

"You are weak, my Shouto needs a strong partner who can produce the strongest grandchildren for me. Your quirk is useless and a bad match for his anyway."

"Let go of me!", you screamed.

"I have told you before, not to come here and not to talk with my Shouto, this is what you'll get for not listening.", he growled.

You tried to turn your face away from the flames, but it felt like they were all around you. You felt like your face would start to melt off. You could feel the tears fall, even though you didn't want to cry in front of him.

"You fucking asshole, let go, let go, let go!" you screamed.

It was the first time you were scared that Endeavour would actually do something to physically hurt you. Sure, he had insulted you multiple times before, but he had never actually hurt you. Not physically at least. You turned to look at the door, praying for Shouto to come to your rescue. Then you heard the door open.

Todoroki was confused of the scene going on in front of him. His father was pinning you against a wall rather violently and you were crying, your eyes pleading for help.

"Let go off her, or I'll swear to god, I will fight you." Todoroki shouted.

He was enraged. Why did his father have to hurt everyone he loved? First his mother and now you.

Endeavour's flames disappeared and he removed his hands from your shoulders. You dropped to your knees. You were shaking and crying. Todoroki dashed to you and cupped his hands to your cheeks. He checked to see if you were hurt. There were bruises on both your shoulders, left by his father. How dare he hurt you like this?

Endeavour was already walking away from the two of you, like nothing had happened. Like he hadn't just hurt the person Todoroki loved.

"You bastard. Why would you do this? What did she ever do to deserve this?", he shouted.

"She came here even though I repeatedly told her not to. She is just a distraction to you.", Endeavour said.

"Sho-Shouto can we just go to your room?",you sniffled.

"Of course.", he smiled gently.

Todoroki glared at his father one more time. Endeavour didn't even seem to care, and that made Todoroki even angrier, but for now he wanted to make sure you were okay

You got to Todoroki's room and he sat you down on the bed. You were still breathing heavily, but your tears had stopped. You were so glad Todoroki had walked in when he did. Who knows what that bastard might have done.

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry."

"Shouto, look at me." -you said-" none of this is your fault. Nothing your father did to me or your mother was your fault. He is an egoistic asshole, and he did this to me, not you."

"I hoped I could keep you safe." he whispered.

"You have, some stuff is just out of our control." you said gently. "Come on."

You pulled Todoroki to the bed with you. You just wanted him to make you feel safe again. You both laid down and you nuzzled your face to his chest. He wrapped his arms around you, and pressed his face to your hair.

"I love you, and I'm sorry for what that bastard did to you.", he muttered to your hair.

"I love you too, and I'll never let your father scare me away from you."