S/o can't ride a bike

You were supposed to go on a date with Shouto today. He had arranged some kind of a surprise for you. You were heading to the park where you were supposed to meet. You got to the park entrance, and froze. You had noticed Shouto, but he was standing next to two bikes.

"Oh no. I can't just leave can I?", you muttered.

You walked up to Shouto and smiled at him nervously.

"What are we going to do today?", you asked, ignoring the bikes.

"I thought we could go cycling, if that's okay?"

You needed to come up with an excuse. Your face was starting to burn, and your palms were sweaty.

"Oh bummer. I hurt my ankle yesterday, so I can't."

"[Name], is something wrong? Did I do something?", he asked carefully.

"No. Why'd you think that?"

"You're lying to me. I can tell."

Oh no, you really didn't want to explain it to him. You knew he wouldn't laugh at you, but you were embarrassed. You were always told how talented you were at everything, but if people knew you couldn't ride a bike. They'd laugh at you.

"Can we somewhere else?"

"Yeah, is something wrong?"

"Kinda."

You walked the bikes to a bit calmer area, where there weren't many people around. You sat on a bench. You took a deep breath.

"I can't ride a bike. Please don't laugh at me.", you blurted out.

"Why would I laugh at you?"

"Because it's embarrassing and I'm a loser since I don't know how to do it."

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, actually wait here, I'll be back in a minute."

Todoroki ran off, leaving you wonder what he was going to do. In a little bit, he came back, he was smiling and hiding something behind his back.

"If you can't ride a bike. I'm going to teach you. So here are your training wheels."

"Shouto, really? There is so many people here, I don't want to mess up infront of an audience.", you sighted.

"If you mess up, just get up and try again. I'll be by your side the whole time."

"Promise?"

"Promise.", he said with a serious look in his eyes.

The next few hours consisted of you screaming, both of you laughing and some mild cursing when you scraped your knees. It was fun and you had forgotten all the other people around you. You just had fun with Shouto. It already evening when you were both laying on the grass, out of breath and feeling joyful.

"That was actually pretty fun."

"It was. Do you think you can do it now?"

"I think so. Wanna race?", you smirked.

"Okay, but wear your helmet. I don't want to be taking you to the hospital."

"Same to you."

You took a false start and zoomed off with your training wheels. You were laughing and Todoroki was right behind you.