Deaf s/o

Even if you couldn't hear, that didn't mean you didn't understand. You could read lips, and just their faces were enough to tell you what they were talking about. They were talking about you, again. It was the same thing everytime you walked past them. They were laughing and pointing at you. The same idiot group every damn time. You had tried to ignore them, but it didn't really work. They were making fun of you, you could tell. The group walked towards you and stood before you, like to make sure you could see their mouths and understand what they were saying.

"Hey, you freak.", you read from one of their lips.

"What do you want?", you asked.

"She can hear us.", one of the girls said.

"No she can't, she can read lips.", another one said.

"So did you have something to say to me or are you just going keep up the chatter?", you sighted.

The group kept pickering amongst themselves so you turned to leave, but one of the boys grabbed your wrist and yanked you backwards. You fell to the ground and the group surrounded you.

"Where do you think you're going? We were talking to you.", he grunted

"Let me go.", you hissed.

"We're gonna have a bit fun first.", the same boy said.

He reached for your ear and took your hearing aid. You tried to grab his arm, but he threw the aid to the next person. The group scattered around you and started to throw the hearing aid around, while you were trying to catch it. They were laughing and shouting at each other. You couldn't make out what they were saying, since tears were glossing your eyes. What did you do to deserve this? Nothing, but you knew people could be really cruel. The tears were dripping down your cheeks while you just looked down and stood still.

You could see the group was still having their fun, but suddenly, they all stopped. You looked around and saw that one of the guys was surrounded by ice. You turned your gaze to the direction where the ice was coming from and saw Shouto. He didn't look very happy. He walked up to the guy he had frozen, and grabbed the hearing aid from his hand. He then melted the ice and gave the whole group a death glare. He wouldn't tolerate anyone who bullied you. The whole group looked scared when they walked off. They were trying to play it cool, like it was nothing, but you could see their nervous faces.

Todoroki walked to you and placed the hearing aid to your hand. He watched as you put it back to your ear.

"Thanks alot.", you sniffled.

"No problem. I really don't like people like them, and I definitely don't like seeing you get bullied", he signed while saying the same thing.

"Thanks for taking care of me.", you smiled.

"Of course, what kind of a boyfriend would I be if I didn't?"

You kissed him on the lips and his hands were on your waist. He was holding you tightly. When the kiss was over, you smiled and grabbed his hand. The two of you walked towards the school gate, while you rested your head against his shoulder.