12

bambam smiled when he woke up next to yugyeom who was still peacefully asleep. he looked so calm and it only reminded bambam of the pain he put yugyeom through with what he said.

yugyeom was still dead asleep so bambam got up so he could make them both breakfast. he wanted to make it up to yugyeom in any way possible.

he wanted to make yugyeom pancakes but there wasn't any mix so he ended up making eggs. he knew yugyeom like scrambled eggs the most so he made that instead.

yugyeom went to the kitchen when he woke up to make sure bambam hadn't left. he looked down when he realized how weird it would be for him to go back hug bambam. he knew bambam would do it to him but he couldn't bring himself to.

so he stood next to bambam, scaring the older because he hadn't even realized yugyeom was in the room. he put his hand over his heart and hit yugyeom's chest.

"i'm making breakfast," he said softly as he lifted the pan to put the eggs on a plate.

"be careful." bambam hid his smile at yugyeom's warning. he thought it was cute and it really did mean a lot to him. he knew yugyeom. he knew if yugyeom was really still mad at him, he wouldn't of said it.

"i love you, yug." bambam's voice was almost too quiet to hear, even for yugyeom who was sitting next to him.

"i love you, too, bam." yugyeom grabbed bambam's hand. "please stop putting yourself down."

"i just- can i tell you something?" yugyeom nodded, looking at bambam calmly to encourage him to continue. "jinyoung texted jackson and told him that you said you didn't want to be alive."

"bambam, i didn't mean it. i swear. i was being dramatic. you don't meet to worry. i am fine."

bambam jumped onto yugyeom and shoved his face into yugyeom's neck. he could feel tears falling onto his neck and all he could do was rub bambam's back as he himself tried to choke back tears.

"please never leave me, yugyeom."

"never."