14

bambam and yugyeom head decided not to tell their friends until after they had their first kiss. but that didn't happen exactly as planned.

neither of them heard any doors open, not even bambam's bedroom door. so all five of their friends saw yugyeom on top of bambam as they made on.

"is this illegal to watch?" jackson asked, scaring the youngest. yugyeom jumped off of bambam as if maybe they what had been happening. bambam giggled and hid his face with the blanket that he pulled up to his nose. his cheeks were bright red and his lips already plump were swollen from yugyeom's kisses.

"how long had this been going on?" jinyoung asked as all of them dispersed to somewhere in the room. he sat next to yugyeom while jackson and mark were on the other wide sideof the bed, teasing bambam.

"i asked him to be my boyfriend two days ago," yugyeom admitted, glad to see jinyoung smile once he said it.

"i'm happy for you guys, but get ready. we're going somewhere." a whine from bambam made him shake his head. "get ready. you have 20 minutes."

once the room was emptied of the other five, yugyeom gave bambam a quick peck on his lips. bambam tried to kiss him more but yugyeom made him get dressed.

yugyeom wore one of the outfits he kept at bambam's since bambam could fit into his clothes but he couldn't fit into bambam's.

"you look so handsome," yugyeom told bambam once he was dressed. he stopped himself from saying what he wanted to because he didn't want bambam to fee obligated to say it to. so he settled for kissing the older's forehead.

"do you think they're doing this because they're all leaving soon?" bambam asked sadly. the thought of his friends leaving scared him. they'd all known each other for so long but soon they wouldn't see each other nearly as often.

yugyeom didn't answer and just wrapped his arms around bambam. he didn't have answer. he hoped he was enough for bambam but yugyeom knew he himself needed jinyoung. jinyoung had always been there for him. and jackson had always been there for bambam. but they had each other now.

"let's go." yugyeom grabbed bambam's hand and they went to the living room where their friends were waiting.

they went in three cars. mark drove himself because he had to leave earlier than the rest. jackson drove, jinyoung in the passenger seat, and yugyeom and bambam in the backseat.

jinyoung looked in the rearview mirror, watching the newest couple be the most adorable couple he'd ever seen.

bambam had sat in the middle seat so he and yugyeom were close together. he was leaning into yugyeom's side, which was made easier by his arm around bambam's shoulders. they were looking at each other, bambam giggling at whatever yugyeom was whispering to him.

yugyeom pressed kisses onto bambam's face making him giggle louder. jinyoung took a video without them knowing so he could send it to yugyeom later.

"can i have a kiss?" yugyeom asked. bambam smiled and nodded before he gave yugyeom a very quick kiss which was just barley more than a peck.

"where are we going?" bambam asked as he rested his head on yugyeom.

"right, love birds, we're going bowling."

the teams were bambam, yugyeom, youngjae, and jinyoung vs jackson, mark, and jaebum.

bambam sat on yugyeom's lap while they waited for their friends to take their turns. mark let jackson sit on his lap.

"hey, while they go play games can i talk to you two?" everyone but mark, bambam, and yugyeom were going to play games in the tiny game section of the bowling alley so mark could talk to the youngest.

he grabbed their hands as they stood across from him. "i'm leaving tomorrow."

"tomorrow? but it's the beginning of august," bambam's voice wavered at the thought of mark leaving.

"i know, bam, i know. but i got a job down there and i start in a few days." mark embraced bambam when he ran into his arms. yugyeom joined the hug, wrapping his long arms around bambam and mark.

"but what if i forget a word in english? you can't leave."

"bam, you're fluent in english." mark's sad tone contrasted the smile on his face as he ran his finger's through bambam's hair.

yugyeom loved mark but bambam had such a close relationship. their relationship had grown. mark had taken care of bambam the moment he started at the same school. he help teach bambam english despite not speaking thai. they'd also had the longest relationship of all seven of them.

"why are you so old?"

"so i could take care of you. i love you, bam. just because i'm moving doesn't mean that changes. you have yugyeom. and you'll always have yugyeom. and i'll call you as much as i call jackson and jinyoung."

"i knew this was why we went out and it still surprised me," bambam cried into mark's chest. mark rubbed his back and yugyeom kissed the side of his boyfriend's head.

"you two can stay here. i'll go with everyone else." yugyeom left the two so they could be on their own. he really didn't like seeing bambam cry and he knew it would to be alone with marl. well as alone as they could be in the middle of a bowling alley.

"i'm going to spend tonight and tomorrow with jackson and jinyoung, but you can come to the train station with us tomorrow."

"are you sure?"

"of course, bam. jackson, jinyoung, and my dad are taking me so you can go with them. i would love if you came."

"i love you, markie." mark, despite now crying himself, comforted bambam. "sorry, i'm being annoying. you're moving away from everyone and i'm the upset one."

"don't be sorry because i'll miss you, too, and i have no problem with you being sad because you'll miss me. i have to leave, though. you and the rest of the guys will go eat. i love you, too."

mark guided bambam and left him in the arms of yugyeom before he gave jinyoung and jackson both a kiss. "bambam is going to come with us to the train station tomorrow."

they weren't surprised since mark had been planning on telling bambam he could come.

that night, after going out to eat, yugyeom held bambam. they both wished their friends hadn't all graduated and were going off to college.

"we still have each other, bammie." bambam nodded because he was right. but it also made him think about after high school.

"what are we going to do after high school, yuggie?"

"let's not think about that right now. let's just go to bed."

//
sorry if this chapter sucks. i'm not that proud of it :/