4

// there is a reference of child p*rn in this chapter. not much but just incase //

yugyeom held bambam's hand as they walked into school. he glared at anyone who looked at bambam. he was ready to fight anyone who tried to say anything to bambam.

they got to school a bit early so yugyeom could walk bambam to class. he stayed in the classroom, kneeling in front of bambam's desk. bambam put his chin on the desk so yugyeom did the same to be face to face with him.

"i need to leave, bam. i'll come pick you up from class, okay?"

"it's okay, yug. i'll just see you at lunch." bambam put his hand on yugyeom's and grabbed his finger while yugyeom started to stand up.

"are you sure? it's fine," yugyeom affirmed. he had no problem picking bambam up and taking him to class, especially if it meant bambam wouldn't be bothered by anyone. he had to ignore the feeling in his chest at how bambam held onto his hand and finger.

bambam nodded and pushed yugyeom to leave the classroom because class would start soon and he didn't want yugyeom to be late.

"i'll see you later, bam." yugyeom walked to class, not going any faster than he usually would despite the possibility of being late. but he got to class on time and didn't have to worry about a tarde.

at lunch, bambam was sitting with the rest of his friends but he kept looking around for yugyeom. it was ten mintues in lunch and yugyeom was usually already there. he hadn't texted bambam either, so bambam was worried.

and he had good reason to because yugyeom was face to face with isiah himself. yugyeom wasn't scared of him. they had a similar build, yugyeom was actually a bit taller.

"you branded your little bitch with your name?" isiah asked, showing a screenshot where the tattoo on bambam. yugyeom pushed him back so he couldn't feel his breathe on his face. "a little birdy told me that this is your name."

"you know what you did is illegal, right?" yugyeom didn't care to talk about petty things. he wasn't talking to isiah as a game, he was pissed. he wouldn't start a fight but if isiah did he wouldn't back down.

"that's funny 'cause you and i both know that bambam isn't going to tell anyone." isiah stepped closer to yugyeom again making yugyeom roll his eyes.

"you're a fucking asshole. what do you want, isiah? do you think you're cool for showing your friends a video that bambam didn't even know you were taking?"

"you know how much i can sell it for?"

"child porn? you know how much trouble you can get in for making it without consent and possesing and distributing child porn? you're a dumbass, for real."

"what are you talking about? he's not a child." isiah thought yugyeom was just trying to mess with him. he wouldn't get in that much trouble and it definitely wouldn't be considered child porn.

"he just turned 17. hes a minor and you're an adult. you made that video without consent. it's child porn."

"man, look, i'll delete it. look." isiah, with shaky hands, pulled out his phone and showed yugyeom as he deleted the videos from his camera roll and then from his deleted photos. "i only showed it to a few people, i swear. and i'll delete the other one that i posted."

"leave bambam alone. and tell people if they have the video, i'll tell the fucking police." yugyeom pushed isiah once again before leaving. he got to the lunch room and brushed bambam's hair down as he sat down next to him.

"hey, where were you?" bambam was relieved that yugyeom seemed to be okay but he knew there had to be a reason that yugyeom was late for lunch.

"nowhere. you don't have to worry about isiah, okay? he deleted the video. he'll leave you alone." yugyeom knew not everyone would leave bambam alone because people were assholes, but the video was gone and isiah would leave bambam alone, and hopefully tell others.

yugyeom put his arm around bambam's shoulders and pulled him to lean into his side. the rest of their friends had no idea what was going on but it wasn't odd to see the two so close. it was stranger to see them distant. bambam had seemed so lost as he looked around for his best friend when yugyeom hadn't arrived to lunch.

only jinyoung knew about yugyeom's crush on bambam. he felt bad for yugyeom sometimes but yugyeom only told him he was okay and just cared about bambam being happy.

"you two ready for finals next week?" mark asked the youngest two. they were the only two not graduating and bambam had already voiced that he wasn't excited about all of their friend's graduating and leaving the school.

bambam just whined at the question and leaned more into yugyeom's side. he would miss getting to see his friends at school everyday. and some of the were leaving for college and they wouldn't even get to see each other for months at a time.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick," bambam said. yugyeom nodded and moved his arm to let bambam up. he leaned forward and put his weight on his arms on the table.

"people are fucking assholes," he mumbled, not necessarily caring if his friends heard or not. he just didn't care about keeping his thoughts to himself.

all of their friends had heard about the video (the dancing one, they had no clue about the other one) and felt bad for bambam. but he always had yugyeom there. all of them, but especially jinyoung, knew that yugyeom would always protect bambam as much as he could. jinyoung knew that it tore yugyeom apart when bambam was hurting and he couldn't help.

jaebum, who was on the other side of yugyeom, patted yugyeom's shoulder just to let him know that they were all there for him like he was there for bambam. well sort of, they weren't all in love with yugyeom like yugyeom was with bambam.