Chapter twenty the meeting

Rose went home that night thinking about her past as she walked back to her house.

Rose:*walks inside her house*(In her head)I cant belive Colt he thinks that he kiss me without my permission not that I would let him kiss me anyway he is just a spoiled brat to think he used to act like Hawk.

Clara:*snaps her finger*Rose are you ok I called your name five times.

Rose:huh uh yeah Im fine I was lost in thought.

Clara:Ok?So are you excited that you defeated all the villans in fairytayle land?

Rose:Mom as long as Vicky's team is still in Regal Academy we haven't defeated all the villans yet.

Clara:Vicky's team I totally forgot about them anyway get ready for dinner.

Rose:ok*gets ready for dinner*

Clara:Rose dinner is ready.

Rose:Comming*walks to the dinner table*

David:So Rose how was your day?

Rose:*Thinking about what Colt did*um instristing.

Rose:Um Mom Dad can I have a friend over here tomorrow?

David:Do I know this friend?

Rose:No but I would like you to meet my friend.

Clara:Of course you can thats if we get to meet this friend.

Rose:Of course mom thats the whole reason I want my friend over.

David:What time is this friend comming over?

Rose:Um I dont know but mom can I go fairytayle land tomorrow?

Clara:Only tommorow and for Christmas we will go because I have to finish gradeing dresses in my classroom.

Rose:Thanks mom well Im of to bed goodnight mom and dad*kisses them on the cheek then goes to her room to go to bed*

The next day Rose got ready and went to fairytayle land with Travis and her mom to vist her friends and so her mom could go to grade some dresses so her mom was the first to walk through the portal and was gone in a flash.

Travis:So are you excited to see your boyfriend*smirks while walking in the portal*

Rose:Of course I am what about you are you excited to see your girlfriend?

Travis:Of course*jumps through the portal*.

Hawk:*runs to the portal hopeing it was Rose but sees Travis*

Travis:Hey Hawk.

Hawk:Hey Travis whats up.

Travis:Nothing much.

Hawk:Did Rose come with you today?

Travis:Wow you really miss her yeah she came with me*points to the portal where Rose is*bye Hawk*walks off*

Hawk:*walks to Rose*Hey Rose.

Rose:Hey Hawk hey you can meet my parents today.

Hawk:Um ok I will come back to earth with you then.

Rose:Ok.

Hawk:Since your here Iwanted to ask you on a date.

Rose:Of course what time?

Hawk:Right now*grabs Rose's hand and they begin walking together holding hands*

Rose:So were are we going?

Hawk:Well remember the waterfall?

Rose:Yeah Pumpkin seeds is that where were going*her eyes began to sparkel as she said this*