Chapter eleven The changes

Hawk: Come on Rose its getting late I'll take you back to the portal.

Rose:Ok Hawk.

At the portal

Rose:See you tommorow.*She then kissed his cheek and walked through the portal.

Hawk:Yeah see you tommorow.

(That's basically what Rose looked like coming out of the portal)

Rose:Wow I cant belive what just happend Im dreaming right?

Gigi:Shakes head

Rose:Ok so Im not dreaming. Im so happy this isnt another dream!

At Roses house

Clara:Hey Rose where were you I thought you were comming back with Travis.

Rose:Oh I was busy with something.

Clara:With what and where did those flowers come from?

Rose:I was um hanging out with one of my friends and they gave me these flowers to thank me.

Clara:Let me guss it was a date and the"friend" was Hawk.

Rose:umm*face turns bright red*Fine yes just dont tell dad yet.

Dave:Tell me what.

Clara:That she was studying with Astoria.

Dave:Why didn't you want to tell me that?

Rose:Because I wanted you to see how smart I was and to be surprised when I told you that I studied.

Dave:Ok well its time for dinner.

Time skip to the next morning

Clara:Rose Rose get up!

Rose:*snores really loud*

Clara:Im going to be late for the teachers meeting!I have to go.*She changes Roses clock so she wouldn't be late and writes a note to Rose saying that she had to leave early and expects Rose to be on time to school*

Gigi:*Shakes Roses head*

Rose: What is it Gigi?

Gigi:*points to the clock*

Rose:Pumpkin seeds Im going to be late and where's mom?*Reads the note that her mom left her*Ok I just have to get ready in one minute easy fairytayle of my dreams glass slippers make the scene.

Gigi:*Smacks his forhead while shaking his head*

Ok so Rose got ready in thirty seconds with the glass slippers and then she her glass slippers turned back into her little wand waiting to be transformed.And she ran to portal and said the magic words.

Rose:Um what were the words again?Oh yeah Key of portals open wide in your power*Starts saying it not so sure about words*I can mind to see the light inside?