Chapter fourteen Changed personitly

The next morning

Hawk:*gets up and gets changed into his uniform**Got done  getting ready*.

Hawk:*Walks to mirror Hawk.

Mirror Hawk:How was you time last night with Rose*starts to smirk*

Hawk:Fine why?

Mirror Hawk: Did you enjoy kissing her*Still smirking*

Hawk:What we didn't kiss at all.

Mirror Hawk: You are the worlds worst liar ever if you didnt kiss her then how did her lipstick get all over your face epsisally your lips?

Hawk:Whatever.

Mirror Hawk:Look at me Im mirror Hawk but Im better than Hawk.

Hawk:Bye Mirror Hawk*walks away and leaves the castle to go to Regal Academy early*

With Rose

Rose got ready and came to the portal

Rose:This time I know the magic words haha Key of portals open wide in your power I can find manifest the light inside.

(The big door appeared)

Rose:Regal Academy Im comming.*walks through the door and dosent fall*

Hawk:*Running away from fangirls*

Rose:*sees Hawk running towards her and away from the crazed fangirls*then he stoped right in front of Rose

Hawk:Hey Rose want to help me here?

(Fangirls were so close to catching Hawk)

Rose:Wait do they know about us?

Hawk:No.

Rose:*quickly kissed Hawk on the lips*.

Fangirl1:Hey how come she got to kiss Hawk.

Fangirl 2:Are you two dateing?

Rose and Hawk:Yes.

Some of the fangirls were supporting their relationship and the rest were just jelaous anyway they soon walled away.

Hawk:Thanks Rose.

Rose:No problem Hawk afterall what is a girlfriend for*they walk to the rest of the group holding hands*

They arrived at the group whene Kira walked up to Hawk

Hawk:What do you want Kira?

Kira:Um Your granny told me to tell you get into her classroom now because you guys have important future stuff to talk about.

Hawk:Ok see you later guys*lets go of Rose's hand and kissed her cheek then went to his granny's classroom*

Hawk*Sees classroom empty and turns to Kira*The classroom is empty.

Vicky:*comes behind Hawk*Yeah she knows that*throws a potion on Hawk*

Hawk:I feel dizzy what was that.

Vicky:Uh Kira which bottle of potion did you grab?

Kira:The one that was on the left why?

Vicky:*Smacks forhead*That was the personitly chageing potion.Quick I hear someone lets go*her and Kira run out of the classroom*.

Travis:Hawk are you here?

Hawk:So what if I'm here whats it to you?

(Hes not evil just mean now the only way to break the potion is true loves kiss)