Chapter six the ball part2

Rose:Pumkin seeds really!

Professor Beauty:Yes but it has be one member on your team in order to get the extra credit.

At Broomstick castle
Kira:so mom are you going to tell us whos helping us with the plan!?

The Snow Queen:Of course dear.Remember that Blackhood guy.

Kira:Yeah the one that turned Rose into a six year old why.

The Snow Queen:Because he's one of new students working for me undercover.

Kira:Well who is it!

The Snow Queen:Its ??????
(LoL you guys are going to have to read more to find out who it is but the supects are Ekon,Hangle,and Aiden.)

Vicky:So how does he have all those powers?

The snow Queen:Easy I made a potion using rainbow water, fairy dust, a tear from a fairy,a tear of sorrow,and a old dragons horn to make a all powerful potion I just add one drop on his wand and he has dark magic but the thing about it wears off after two hours so he never has long to make his attacks.

Vicky:I love it I have so much to learn from you!

Cyrus:umm is he going to attack tonight at the ball.

The Snow Queen:of course and we have help from one of your old friend again for a distraction of course so Darkhood can get the little Cinderella so I can drain her magic with this arrow.she said this while grinning widely.

Kira:Really mom how is an arrow goning to drain her magic?

The Snow Queen:Well for one this is the arrow of darkness.And two if the opponent that has any kind of magic gets hit by the arrow there powers will be drained into the arrow and then the one who made the arrow aka me can absorb the power whenever I would say Cinderella magic come to me!or I say what family magic the person is.

Cyrus: Who's helping Blackhood tonight?

The Snow Queen:Remember Ruby?

Kira: Yeah that annoying girl who tried to marry Hawk but failed desperately.

The Snow Queen:this time I gave her armour and dark magic to but her magic will end at midnight.

Ruby:This time I will marry Hawk.

Vicky:what makes you so sure and are we gonna kidnapp him again?

Ruby:No we only need Rose and after we get her then we get Hawk.

Kira:whiper yelled to Vicky Not again.

At Regal academy

Rose:Pumpkin seeds I can't wait for tonight!

Astoria:So who are you girls going with to the ball tonight?

Ling ling:Im going with Travis

Joy:Esquire. How about you Astoria?

Astoria: Im far to busy studying to worry about boy's.

Rose:How about Shawn?she said while grinning.

Astoria:What about him?

Shawn:Hey Astoria can I talk to you alone.

Astoria:ohh erm uhm sure.her face began to get bright red as she said it.
They are alone

Shawn: Umm Astoria will you go to the ball with me if dont already have a date?

Astoria: Id love to go with you.her face was as red as an apple now.