Chapter eight the fight

(Just so you know Rose is froze inside a ice ball)(It was Ekon,Hangle and Aiden bet you didnt see that one)

Rose:First why and second how .

Ekon:Rose because your a Cinderella you have the most power here in Fairytayle land.

Hangle:So the Snow Queen will make us more powerful after she's taken your power!

Aiden:Oh and how the Snow Queen gave us a combineing person spell to give us more power.Oh and the other why is because you chose to go to the ball with Hawk and not me!

Rose:Im sorry that he asked me first

Aiden:Well as soon as your power's are drained you will be mine and your prince charming wont save you.mu ha ha ha.
(All three of them left)

With Joy,Astoria,Hawk

They are in the Snowkingdom

Astoria: Fairytayle of my dreams fire banngles make the scene.

Joy:Fairytayle of my dreams frog ball make the scene.

Hawk:Fairytayle of my dreams mirror sheild make the scene.
(They got their magic items ready to fight the Snow Queen,Ruby,and Blackhood!

Astoria:ok lets go over the plan one more time.

Joy:I'll lure out the Snow Queen and Blackhood.

Hawk:I'll take care of Ruby.

Astoria:Hawk no you have to come with me to free Rose .

Hawk:Why

Astoria: To use your sheild to protect me in case someone trys to stop me from using my fire banngles.

Hawk:oh right.
(The plan went into action Joy turned all the guards into frogs then the Snow Queen and Ruby started to chase her)
Hawk:I peeked in a room and seen Ekon,Hangle,and Aiden transform into one person then put a drop of a potion on a wand then grabed a Blackhood and put it on.

Hawk:Astoria I think I know who Blackhood is.

Astoria:Who?

Hawk:Aiden,Ekon,and Hangle

Astoria: (gasp) really but Aiden is our friend right?

Hawk:No him Ekon and Hangle are all working with the Snow Queen!

Astoria:Wow I still cant belive it Hawk this is the room Rose is in but the door needs a touch of some fingerprint to get in only the Snow Queen can get in!

Hawk:I dont think so I have an idea(he picked up some snow and threw it on the finngerscaner pad)Astoria use your hair to dust it.

Astoris:Fine but I dont see how its going to help.

Hawk:Do you still have that clear tape on you?

Astoria:yeah why

Hawk:I need a piece
(Astoria gave Hawk a piece of tape he then put the sticky part around his thumb then pressed his thumb on the finngerscaner)(It beeped and turned green and let them in)

Astoria:where did you learn that from?

Hawk:Rose and Travis.

Astoria: i got to learn how to do that. Look Hawk theres Rose.
(LOL)

Hawk:Rose are you ok?

Rose:Astoria Hawk you guys are here and Im ok

Astoria:I used my fire bangles to free Rose and she was unfrozed but she almost fell to the ground but Hawk caught her(Rose couldn't walk or stand due to the fact her legs were numb)

Hawk:Dont worry Rose I got you.In my head I swear I my face was as red as an apple.

Rose:uh thanks Hawk.In my head I could feel my face geting hot my face was as red as an apple.
(Joy maneged to loose Ruby and the Snow Queen and left the Snowkingdom)
(Astoria, Hawk,and Rose also left the Snowkingdom and they back to Regal Academy)

Rose:By the time we got back in the Ballroom I could move my legs again.
(You guys know how Regal Academy is so Rose still has to sing the duet)(they are all in their ball outfifts)

Professer Beauty:Rose are you ready to choose who you will do the duet with?

Rose:Yes.
(Heres the song)

(This is my favorite song from Regal academy I cry whene i watch it beacause i ship them so much)

Professor Beauty: (crying while talking)oh my that was so beautiful your team gets the best grade and extra credit.

Astoria: yay!

Hawk:Rose can I talk to you outside alone?

Rose:Pumpkin seeds of course!

     Outside

Hawk:Rose Um I have to tell you something important.

Rose:What is is Hawk?

Hawk:You know your a great hero,and friend to me?

Rose:Yes(did I just get friend zoned?)

Hawk:Rose you are the funniest, kindest,and the most beautiful princess I've ever met.And your the only princess that doesn't chase me around all day long.
What I'm trying to say is that I-I-I
Love you Rose Cinderella.

Rose:(I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming I wasn't did Hawk say he loved me.I felt my whole face get red very red bright as a rose🌹)

Rose:Hawk I love you to.

End of chapter eight the fight
Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed the story so far see you next chapter.