Chapter 2 Old enemies

At the Snow Kingdom.....(The Snow Queen)I'll get my revenge on that stuiped Cinderella soon and I have just the right person for the job.(???????)Want do u want!(The Snow Queen)ohh I just thought you wanted to know I have a plan to get rid of the six great fairytayle familes and to take over Regal academy .(???????)Well i want to help take over Regal academy and take down the six fairytayle familes.(The Snow Queen) Well I know you're the grandson of a hero so you we can use that to our advantage. So heres the plan you go Regal Academy and make everyone belive youre a hero , and contact me thorough youre crystal ball, and "befriend the grandkids of the six great fairytayle familes" gather all their weaknesses,And then we use their weaknesses against them muhahaha.(??????)I'm in.

At Regal Academy.....
(Headmistress Cinderella) I would like to welcome Aiden Peterpan and Tiffany Peterpan twin grandchildren of Peterpan,and Hagan Hansel and Ekon Gretel grandsons of Hansel and Gretel.(Rose)BEST FAIRYTAYLE'S EVER!!! Hi did your granny really save hansel,was she scared, did your granpa know the witch was really a witch at first,Omg did peterpan ever loose a battle ,is he still young,did he ever grow up,Can I have something for my hmhhmhm Astoria's Ivy hair covered Rose's mouth.(Astoria) Rose calm down you can talk to the new kids all you want after class.(Rose)ok she sat in her sit hapily.(Headmistress Cinderella) As I was saying Aiden will join Rose's team, Hagan will join Vicky's team Ekon and Tiffany you will join Ambrosia's team.Class dismissed.At the teams hangout(Rose)Hey Aiden over here youre part of our team know so you should stick with us until you know more people!

At the teams hangout(Rose)Hey Aiden over here youre part of our team know so you should stick with us until you know more people!

(Aiden)I'm gonna go find my sister thanks for being nice to me though.(Rose)No problem.(Hawk)Hey Rose.(Rose)ohh hey hawk didn't see you there.(Hawk)Is it just me or is there something about  him tha seems evil?(Rose)You're  probly saying that because youre board with not fighting villans for a while.oh I have to go bye Hawk.Rose left and Travis came up to Hawk.(Travis)So what were you lovebirds talking about?he said while smirking.(Hawk)one were not lovebirds in Hawks mind(at least not yet)and two about how I think there's something about Aiden that seems evil.(Travis)ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.I know what this is about Travis said while still laughing Youre just jelous that Rose is going to be around him more than you.(Hawk)What no Im not jealous Im Hawk Snowhite I dont do jealous! (Travis)Whatever you say.

With Rose, Ling Ling ,Astoria,and Joy

(Ling Ling)So girls what did you guys did over  summer vacation? (Astoria)Study,Read some Earth books,And exchanged hair products with the giant with fabulous hair!(Ling Ling)How about you Joy?(Joy)I stayed at the swamp with my cousins,then practi...

(Ling Ling)So girls what did you guys did over  summer vacation? (Astoria)Study,Read some Earth books,And exchanged hair products with the giant with fabulous hair!(Ling Ling)How about you Joy?(Joy)I stayed at the swamp with my cousins,then practiced my frogfu,and read granpa's potion books. (Astoria) REALLY JOY YOU STUDIED IN POTIANS Astoria yelled in a happy way .(Joy)uhh yess (Astoria) thank you Joy now my grade will go up more!(Joy)Rose what did you do while on vacation? (Rose)Well I slept in everymorning,took ballroom classes to be the best for this year,And Shoe magic of course!!!how about you Ling Ling?(Ling Ling)Practice perfecting my aimimg with fan magic,read a herbel teabook that can cure any curse and wound but sadly the tea would not help if the person is dieing.(Rose) Thats so sad(Astoria) that is so sad indeed but it could come in handy whene dealing with Ughhh Vicky!

End of chapter 2 thank you so much for reading my story there is going to be more shiping in the next few chapters see you there bye.