Chapter thirteen new powers?

Evil queen:*tries to throw potion on Rose but Rose doged it*grr stay still!
(P.s the only way they could stop her is if they break her wand)

Rose:No way!

Joy:Quick we have to get to the dragon arena to transform into our regal armour.

So they ran to transform into their armour and meet Travis and Ling ling on the way there.

Evil queen:ha ha caught up to you kids*Tries to hit Rose with the potion again but misses*

Rose:Guys I have an idea rember the potion from class.

Ling ling:Yes only one drop we should use.

So the whole team put a drop of their invisibility potion on themselves.

Evil queen: Where did you brats go!!??

Rose:fairytayle of my dreams glass slippers make the scene!*Then she breaks the Evil queens wand*

Evil queen:No my wand where are you!?*Rose then slaps the potion bottle out of the Evil queens hand from behind*.

The potion wears off the whole team

Evil queen:Noo my wand and potion grr Ill be back for you little Cinderella Im just going to say all the villans are hunting you down hope you know bye.*Vanishes in air*

Joy:Yeah Rose you did it let's celebrate!

Everyone walked away happily talking except for Rose and Hawk.

Rose:*Starts to frown to think what the Evil queen just said*In my head What would all the fairytayle villans want with only me what if they try to hurt my friends to get to me?*Starts to frown even more then what she was*

Hawk:*puts his hand on her shoulder*Rose are you ok?

Rose:Yeah just thinking about what the Evil queen said.

Hawk:What part were you thinking about?

Rose:All the fairytayle villans are after me.

Hawk:Rose dont worry I'll always protect you along with our friends.

Rose:Thats the part Im scared of.

Hawk:What do you mean?

Rose:What if they hurt you guys just to get to me?*A tear starts to form in her eye*.

Hawk:*Wipes the tear from Roses eye*Rose we are fairytayle hero's and love always conquers hate.

Rose:Your right*starts to smile*

Hawk:*holds Rose's hand*We better get to heroism class before Astoria kills us for beimg late. 

So they went to heroism class time skip to after class.

With Kira Vicky and Cyrus

The Snow queen:Ok here's the plan we dont really need to target the Cinderella now that the Evil queen did her part of the plan.

Kira:But mom wasnt she suppose to throw that potion on Rose to drain her power?

The Snow Queen:No not really but it would've been a plus if she did hit her.So Kira sweetie I want you and your friends to find the Cinderella family magicbook.

Cyrus: But what would do to help us? 

The Snow Queen:Well if you get the book I can see all their strength's and weakness's for one and two to make a powerful potion from the magic once their power is drained.

Vicky:And we could use that potion to take over Regal Academy!*Starts smiling evilly*

The Snow Queen:Yes back to the plan.