Chapter seventeen not the same

The team ran outside to where they saw Ruby and Blackhood trying to hit Rose with thier magic and saw Astoria just laughing while waching.

Blackhood:*Sees the team*Hello you guys did you miss me and Ruby?Dark magic!

Joy:Look out*dodges the spell*

Vicky:ugh I think there winning not fair!

Kira:Astoria attack them with tower magic.

Joy:Whats wrong with Astoria.

Vicky:Simple evil potion

Astoria :*grabs wand*Tower magic!

The vines wraped around Ling ling, Travis,and Joy leaving them tied up unable to break the vines due to some spell Vicky put on Astoria's wand

Rose:Fairytayle of my dreams glass slippers make the scene!*runs to try to break the vines but couldn't*.

Ruby:That all you got?

Darkhood and Ruby:Dark magic dark vines!

Rose:*the vines quickly wrapped around Rose's feet tieing her up all the way up to her shoulders and then the vines held her in the air*

Hawk:Rose!

The Snow Queen:Magic arrow make the scene*then it appeared in her hand*(she was on a dragon)

Rose:Oh no*struggling to break free instead of getting loose the vines grip got tighter*

The Snow Queen:Good bye little Cinderella*shoots the arrow towards Rose's heart*

Rose:*sighs and closes her eyes*

Hawk:*Jumps in front of Rose getting shot in the heart and landened on the ground  in front of Rose*

The Snow Queen:That was meant for the Cinderella!

Rose:*opens her eyes**gasps*Hawk no!!

Rose:*She broke free of the vines and looks at the time*Glass magic*she made a unescapeable glass prison around the Snow Queen and Ruby(the glass was unbreakable)

Blackhood:Dark magic!*sends a spell heading towards Rose but she doged it*

Astoria:(the potion just wore off)Where am I*sees she has her friends wraped up with her tower magic and lets them go*Sorry guys.

Joy:Well you were under a evil potion.

Blackhood:Ha ha I've already won.

Rose:I dont think so*runs up behind him and takes his wand then made a glass prison for Blackhood*

Rose then ran over to Hawk(he was lying on the ground) his powers were getting drained as he was bleeding out of his chest.

Rose:*sits Hawks head in her lap*Why did you do it?

Hawk:Because I am a princesses saver one and two because I love you.

Rose:But your going to die*tears quickly start comming from her  eyes rolling down her face*

Hawk:At least I got to save the princess I truly love*kisses her forehead*Starts turning into stone*.

Rose then got up Hawk was now a stone statue and the arrow was still in his chest.

Headmistress Cinderella:What is going on here and what are you villans doing here!?*sees Hawk is a stone statue**gasps*uh oh Snowhite is going to be furious when I tell her about this*walks to banish the Villans(except Vicky,Cyrus and Kira) while carrying the other villans with her wand*

Vicky:Death spell!

Rose:*in a sad hurt voice*glass magic.*another glass cage appeared as soon as it hit Vicky she forgot how to cast the death spell*