Chappter nineteen relationship dramma

It was the last class of the day before winter break for Regal Academy Singing Class.

At singing class

Professor Beauty:Today class I want you you to sing a beautiful  song about true love.First up is Vicky.

Vicky:I'd love to sing but I cant because I hurt my throat by uh yelling at a orgere to put down a little girl he he*awkwardly smiles*

Professor Beauty:That is true beauty right there Vicky so your team will not have to sing.

Vicky:*sigh of relief*

Professor Beauty:So Ambrosia your first.

Ambrosia:*walks on the stage ready to sing*

Ellie:Actually I would like to go.

Professor Beauty:Ok then you will sing for your team Ambrosia come down from the stage please.

Ellie:*runs up to the stage and pushes Ambrosia off the stage*

Ambrosia:*falls off the stage and is caught by Hawk**Hawk puts her down*Um thanks Hawk*blushes light pink*

Hawk:Uh no problem

Professor Beauty:You may start singing dear.

(Ellie's song)

Professor Beauty:*holding her hands over her ears*That was good.

Ellie:I know it was for a certain somebody*looks at Hawk and winks*

Rose:*holding her hands in fists like she's about to punch Ellie in her face*

Hawk:*noticed Rose's hands that she was getting upset**puts his hand on her shoulder and smiles*

Rose:*noticed Hawks hand and smiled*

Ambrosia:*looking at Hawk and Rose*Inside my head why does it feel like Im being stabed in my heart so many times when I see them together?I should be happy for Rose she is my friend right but Im still jealous.

Ellie:*gives an evil look to Rose before she walked off the stage*

Ok so all the teams have sung their songs(but because I dont feel like putting a song for everyone were skiping to Rose)

Professor Beauty:After your team Rose class will be dismissed.

Rose:Ok*happily skips to the stage*

Professor Beauty:Ok Rose you may begin.

(Rose's song)

Rose:oh can I do another one?

Professor Beauty:Since I love your singing yes.

(Rose's second song)

Professor Beauty:Lovely singing Rose your team as usual get the best grade class dismissed.

Rose:Yay best grade I bet Astoria is proud of me*begins to walk off the stage and slips on some water that wasn't there before and fell off the stage hitting her head on the ground*