Chapter 2

"Mom... Dad..." I sat both my parents down at my dining room table, and sent my brother to his room, "There isn't just the games, is there, that you were suppose to tell me about earlier and I know Max was supposed to be told too... But neither of us were... We were given what we thought were major subjects... But none of them counted... It was all about protection, wasn't it?" They both glare calmly at each other, they know what I mean.

       "Yes." My father replies.

       "We are just pieces in their games..." I think aloud... "I know the secrets behind my Bow and Arrow... same with Max's... It was all for protection."

       "Yes..." My father does all the speaking.

      "Beety," My mother looks faint, "Haymitch, Gale, Peeta, Katniss... Names in my history book... Names who all hatched a plan... For our protection... The revolution was never solved... It won't be until revenge... Am I correct." My father nods, "Snow's verses the Everdeen's, Mellark's, Hawthorne's?"

       "There is much more to this than we wanted happening." My father seems to be thinking I blame them but I don't.

         "Snow? Huh? This was his idea... Huh?"

         "Not just his... Coin and Snow."

         "Coin?" I recognize the name...

         "The president of District thirteen... The head of the rebellion."

         "She hatched the plan."

         My father continues on giving me every detail of each game and all the rebellion... I soon uncover how, it couldn't be the end... It shouldn't... Blame wasn't pointed and Coin had asked my mother if the country should have another games though she replied against it... Coin had expected her to reply towards it... Coin had planned everything for the future and the new government went as plan... When my parents found out... They had no choice but to give me hints of what was to come... Of the last games... Of the final blow.

         Giving us the fancy weapons we would secretly use in the games through Haymitch's place in the Game makers... Yes Haymitch a Gamemaker, Trainer...

          Tomorrow the checklist will be almost completed... The government can put a check next to: The Final Reaping.  

            "You ready?" My mother asks.

            "I want Auntie Prim's outfit to wear tomorrow... She... is the Mockingjay, for this rebel." I reply.

         My Aunt was brave, young, intelligent, and loving... she would have died for my mother... Tomorrow she is my Mockingjay. A true rebel in hiding... I am finishing this games... I am finishing for what she deserved... for what her and Rue deserved... No Capitol. 

             Our Government has created a new capitol.

             "And mother, wildflowers in my hair, for Rue. Oh and... do my hair in Cinna's point of view."

             My mother laugh cries... "Well how did you learn of Cinna?"

             "I learned to eaves drop at a young age, that is how." I spoke only the truth he was a piece in the games as well as me... we all are.

            I still remember the day I first heard of Cinna... My parents were talking with Gale in the woods... I was hunting alone... Max was sick.

           They would go out as far as a little house... a house I enjoyed to read in... where two old peace maker uniforms still hung on a self made coat rack.