twenty

I woke up the sound of my alarm, I was about to press snooze when I realized it was Monday. I rolled around in my bed - the feeling was more entertaining than going to school.

My entertainment was interrupted by my mom pounding aggressively on my door. "Elizabeth! Open up! Are you awake?"

I groaned loudly as a response only for my door to get pounded harder on. "I'm awake, mother! Please stop! I'm going to lose brain cells!" I walked over to my door and opened it to see my mom grinning wildly, clapping her hands together.

"Sorry," She squealed. "I just wanted to tell you that there is a boy waiting outside so dress nicely, his name is Calvin or something!"

"Did you mean Calum?" I asked, smirking.

"Oh yeah!" She smiled. "Apparently he lives close by, why didn't you tell me you met a boy?"

I scoffed, rubbing my eyes. "He's my best friend mom, nothing more. And I didn't know he lived close by."

"Uhuh, whatever you say doll." She cooed. "Melanie's already gone because she had an early volleyball practice so her friend came to pick her up. Now go shower! The boy is waiting."

After mom left, I didn't even bother showering. I sprayed my whole body with my Playboy deodorant before putting on a band shirt and white skinny jeans with my usual Vans. I put my hair up in my pony tail too lazy to tame the lion's maine I had forming in my hair.

I dashed straight out the door shouting a farewell to mom before making way down the driveway to see Calum in his car, scrolling through his phone whilst sipping on his coffee. I ran to the passenger seat and opened the door. "Hello, my love!"

"Sup, lil s.hit?" He smirked, he looked absolutely adorable in his casual outfit. He had all black going on and he even had a black beanie. I would've eaten him up if it wasn't known as Cannibalism.

"You a.sshole," I snickered. "Why the sudden heart to pick me up and how did you even find my house again?"

"You're welcome," Calum scoffed. "I have a big heart okay? And I took pictures of your house and your street last night."

"That's kind of creepy but aw, thanks again Cal." I cooed, messing with his beanie. He slapped my hand away instantly and began fixing his hair again.

"My hair is ruined now you b.itch!" He scowled playfully. "Do you know how long it took me to get this done?"

"Oh my god, I thought you were legit mad at me." I sighed with relief, he smiled before pulling out a coffee mug from the cup holders.

"Would someone mad be giving you this right now?" He asked, handing me the mug.

"You know how to win a girl's heart, Calum Hood."

He grinned before trying to fix his hair again - however, he was failing miserably. I sighed, watching the poor boy trying to get his hair into it's proper form again.

"You can't fix your hair with a beanie on you idiot," I laughed. "Let me help." I began combing his hair back with my hands into a slight quiff, he had abnormally soft hair for a boy but I decided to not comment on it. I placed his beanie back on his head before smoothing the sides of his hair. "There, you look decent."