epilogue

9th September 2015.

Three months later and they were finally together, it only took two years and three months or as Luke would say 'an eternity' but in the end they were finally together. The four of them were in Elizabeth's apartment - yes, she got an apartment - covered in flour. Baking wasn't one of their skills at all and they learnt that the hard way. Flour was on the floor, the counter tops, the fridge - even in their mouths.

"Why did we decide to do this?" Elizabeth asked, frosting covered her forehead. "We can't bake for shit."

"You're the girl!" Michael scoffed, "You should know, we're only suppose to taste it, now look at my new shirt." He pointed towards his egg-ed shirt earning a laugh from the rest of the four.

"Chill the fuck out, Mikey." Calum laughed, throwing more flour at him. Michael groaned in response and threw frosting cross the kitchen, unfortunately Calum budged and the frosting landed and stuck on the fridge.

"You're cleaning that up," Elizabeth stated. "There's no way in hell am I going to clean all this shit up myself, it looks like a blizzard just happened!"

"The cupcakes are in the oven!" Ashton sing-songed.

"They look like shit, dude. I don't see how we could eat it afterwards." Calum pointed out, it was true. It did look like a pile of dog shit but then again, who cares? They eat everything.

"Cal, you eat anything and everything, stop shitting yourself." Luke whined, he sneakily kissed Elizabeth on the cheek and Elizabeth scrunched her face in disgust.

"You smell like eggs and your lips are covered in frosting, that's gross." She cooed, Luke only chuckled before stealing another kiss and this time on her lips, she wasn't too fond but she kissed him back anyway.

"I love youuuu." Luke grinned, stretching out the 'you'.

"I don't feel the same way, sorry. I love Calum." Elizabeth teased walking over to Calum who had a smirk on his face, Luke pulled her from the waist so her back was now against his chest.

"Oh my god, stop the fucking! I can't look at it!" Michael shouted jokingly, covering his eyes. "Seriously, it's weird."

"How?" Elizabeth asked.

"I mean, if I don't recall, you both extremely hated each other two years ago and now you're just-"

"Together." Calum finished for him, "It is weird now that I think of it."

"Hey," Ashton stuck his tongue out, "I think it's cute. A beautiful love."

"You forgot to mention the part she left for two whole years and came back without telling any of us, except Calum." Luke smirked.

"Okay prince charming," Elizabeth coughed. "It's been three months, are you still going to use that against me?"

"Forever, babe." He winked, slinging an arm around her shoulder.

"You're annoying as hell sometimes ya know?" Elizabeth teased, Luke only nodded and kissed her temples. "But I somehow love you."

"I try baby, only for you."

"You guys are so cute I don't know whether I want to cuddle both of you or throw you into a volcano." Michael sighed, washing his hands. He discovered he had an OCD for hand washing, he had to wash his hands approximately thirty times a day.