thirty-three

It was Friday again.

The day I got to come home from school and watch Netflix and eat unhealthy foods and drinks all night. Mom had a job outside of town for a couple of days and Mel was nowhere to be found, she was hardly at home nowadays, mom insisted on me coming with her just incase anything happened to me but I protested, I would just be too much trouble and she would have to pay extra.

I had to go watch Guardians of the Galaxy with Calum on Sunday and to be honest I wasn't that excited. Movies like that were never my genre. As for the text Luke had sent me, it worried me, I knew how much he hated me now. I would have been a good person and go to his house and apologize for all the time I haven't spent with him but at the same I just wanted to punch him in the face. He confused me -- he was more confusing than algebra. One day we would cuddle and the next we would argue. There was no inbetween.

☆。.:*°

I hadn't realized that it was already two in the morning until my alarm clock unexpectedly rang. I was currently sat on the sofa on a movie marathon -- it had been six movies now -- and the table was messed up with junk food that I could dig in the house. Despite the fact that the doctors said to ease up on junk food or fast food -- there was no way in hell I was doing that. I was on my seventh movie 'The Other Woman' when I was interrupted by the door knocking. I thought it was a prank at first so I decided to ignore it and just admire Kate Upton's body because she had the body goals that I wanted until the knock came again. I walked towards the door slowly but the knocking just got louder. We didn't have a peephole on the door so that made things even scarier, I turned the knob slowly closing my eyes accepting the fact that I might die on the night. When I did open the door fully, I wasn't knocked out or anything but there stood a scared looking Luke who had a blanket wrapped around him standing in a pair of basketball shorts and a loose tank that had the words 'You Complete Mess' on it and his hair was flat.

"Hi." He breathed, blowing cold air into my face.

"Hi?" I squeaked, not knowing what the hell he was doing standing infront of my house at two in the morning. "You okay?"

"Yeah," He stiffled a laugh. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because you're standing infront of my house..." I trailed off, looking confused at him. My breathing hitched when he basically tackled me into a hug, his face buried at the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry," He sighed, the cold air sending chills down my spine. "I had a nightmare and I didn't know why I came here but I didn't want to wake my mom up because she's tired and the last time I could actually sleep properly was when I slept with you -- not really with you but you know, that time when-"

"Hey," I chuckled. "It's okay. Let's go inside." I grabbed his arm and lead him to the living room which I remembered was a wild mess.

"Movie night huh?" He smirked, I rolled my eyes before turning the DVD player on again.

"A girl has her needs," I stuck my tongue out. "Do you need anything?"

"Can I have water?"

"Yeah, sure." I nodded before leaving him alone in the living room, when I came back with the glass of water, Luke was basically munching on all of my food.

"Because I totally enjoy seeing other people eat my food." I said sarcastically making him grin with chips filled in his mouth.