26

You all are going to love me after this chapter.

Also, great thanks to Emma and Haley who are absolute goddesses for giving me this idea.

~~~~

A few years have passes since the incident with Rose. She has been kicked out of her residency program, thanks to the little stunt she pulled. The patient, who made a full recovery, still sends us thank you cards to this day.

After she got kicked out of the program, she was a lost cause. I have no idea she is nor do I have any idea on her well being.

All of the residents have successfully completed their program, and their great contributions to the hospital, and the outstanding feedback they got, scored the a position in the hospital. We are always in need of new neurosurgeons, and they were a great asset.

Hoseok still works at that damned flower shop that he refuses to leave. We still hang out at least once a month, and we even bring Soo-ah with us whenever she's up for seeing her boyfriend. She's really become part of the group and everyone, aside from Hoseok, thinks of her as a sister.

Yoonmin finally got together a couple of weeks ago. Took a lot of convincing but after three years, we were jumping off walls trying to get them together.

Namjin are the parental couple in the group. After Jungkook and I, they were the next people to take things a little more seriously between each other. Seokjin is as secure as one can  get, which proves to be a good thing in the ... physical part of their relationship.

Jungkook has moved in with me into my penthouse. He is like those picture perfect 'Instagram boyfriends', but real. He cooks, cleans, and his strength is still undoubtedly there. He got a spot as a neurosurgeon at the hospital and he already is notorious. It's been a year since he had finished his residency and he's already built up a reputation. He's still my boyfriend of three years, and we're still going strong.

To the public, I am still this closed off and strict person. I have strangely more regulars now, though. Almost everyone knows about our relationship, and surprisingly, most people are supportive of that. I've gotten more regulars who are part of the LGBTQ+ community who really didn't have a place to go. That fills me with more pride, and I would never regret coming out.

Mrs. yang still visits me at the hospital on my break. I've told her about everything that goes on, minus some confidential information, and she is unbelievably supportive. She gives me advice and is considerably understanding. She had the surgery to remove the device in her head and we were right in saying it was a bullet. However, it was lead-freeand it was just starting to corrode, so that was a blessing. How that had happened and went unnoticed is beyond me, but she's had a full recovery, surprising for her age, and is still adamant about me getting married 'before she dies.'

Oh, how lovely that would be... If I wasn't sick.