11

BTW I'm sorry  for not updating when I was supposed to. Last week I was sick and practically slept the whole time and then on top of that i have been studying my ass off this whole week. This whole weekend I only had a total (I counted) of 10 hours of sleep, one granola bar, and 20 bottles of 16 fl oz water, so please bare with me as I write this story part.

And please comment and vote. They really make my day

~~~~

"Are you sure you don't have some feelings for him?" Jin asks skeptically.

"I don't know!" I pace around my living room trying to avoid Yoongi, who's plastering the hole in the wall then placing an abstract painting over it. "He's always in my head! A patient almost died because that good looking piece of meat messed with my head."

Yoongi, in a snapback and light blue overalls, stands next to Jin and crosses his arms, looking at me.

"Damn, you're whipped."

 "How?! What doest that even mean?"

"It means you're in love~" Jin singsongs dreamily in a high pitched voice.

"Yeah... No. This is NOT love. He's just a little hot model who fucks people up by slapping them in the face with his dominance, hotness, and daddyness, and UGH!" I plop down on the couch holding my head. The headach coming back.

Jin and Yoongi look at eachother, then look back to me.

"Get your head in the game, man!" Yoongi comes up to me and slaps the back of my already throbbing head.

"Yeah, Tae, listen to your grandpa."

Yoongi looks to Jin incredulously. "Excuse me, eomma? Were you saying something?"

Jin and Yoongi have a stare down.

"GUYS!" I yell out. "Not the time..." I now have tears brimming my eyes.

"Oh, my baby..." Jin comes up to me, kneels down, and pulls my head to his chest. "If it helps, I kinda like Namjoon."

 I look up to him.

"Seriously?"

"Mhm, and that lump of coal has a crush on Jimin.

" Jin..." Yoongi says warningly.

 Jin sticks his tongue out. "Fight me."

"But he doesnt like me..." I say and Jin let's me go, as then there's an awkward silence.

"Wha-" I get cut off by Jin's out burst. "Oh, you poor, innocently dense soul!" He then yanks my head back in his chest, and caresses my hair.

"J-Jin, I can't b-breathe!"

"Mah, Jin dont kill my grandson!" Yoongi yells, rushing to my help

"No, get away from my son, you pile of bones!"

"He'll be a pile of bones if you dont stop suffocating him!"

"I'm trying to comfort him! What are you talking about?"

Oh my God... What has my life come to?