5

*Honestly one of my favorite parts to write so far.*

~~~~

"Awesome job, Jungkook," I say going back to my normal ways. "though the little mess up at the beginning, you have awesome potential.... Now to my favorite part."

"What is it?" He asks.

"Well come follow me and find out." I unintentionally take his hand and lead him to the waiting room.

I also don't realize I let go of his hand when we enter the room, or the blush on his cheeks. When we enter the room, i see seven people. Four adults and three children. Out of the seven people who are either asleep or on their phones, there is one fidgeting young lady, no older than twenty, that stands out amongst the rest. I walk up to her and she immediately stands up.

"Ms. Yi?" as I was reading the elders files, I automatically picked up a next of kin. The only persons name was Yi Hana and she is the elder's daughter.

"Oh my God, please tell me she's all right. I came here as soon as I'd known what had happened." She has tear stains and puffy eyes.

"Please, let's go to a more private room."  I ask. 

"Yes, yes of course." She immediately responds, and I ask her and Jungkook to follow me, and we go to a more secluded room of the hospital.

"Oh, my goodness, is she okay? Please tell me my mother's okay... She's all that I have left..." Ms. Yi pleads with new tears forming in her eyes.

"Jungkook." I say his name, hoping he'll get the gesture.

"Yes, ma'am, she is okay. The surgery was a success and she is expected to make a full recovery." Jungkook tells the woman sweetly. "She's not awake yet, but the anesthetic should wear off soon. We'll have to run a few more test and perform a couple more routine check ups first before you'll be able to see her, but all in all she's a-okay. She'll have to come back at least every two to three months for a year or two for a check up to see if everything is cleared. Please make sure to come back if anything else is out of the ordinary." Jungkook announces. "It would also be best if she.had.domeone home with her through her recovery period." Ms. Yi has tears running down her eyes. She hugs Jungkook tight.

"Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, doctor!"

"Please don't only thank me. Thank all of the nurses and assistants who participated and helped. Also please thank Doctor Kim right there, because he lead the surgery." Jungkook says.

'Okay why did I just feel something in my stomach when he said that? And now that I actually look at him damn is he se- Stop, just stop.'

The woman looks to me and thanks me.

"You are welcome! Now please go home and get some rest. We'll contact you when you're allowed to see your mother." I start.

"Okay, just ... please take care of her... I don't know what I'd do without her."

"Of course, ma'am." I say sweetly. She smiles and deeply bows to us before she walks out of the room.

Now it's just us alone in the room.

"Great job, Jeon, truly. What you just did here when I put you on the spot and in the ER." I genuinely mentally applaud him.

"Thank-you, but there's something I want to tell you." Jungkook starts. "This has been on my mind for a while now..."

I already have a feeling as to what it's gonna be.

"I am the one who did your rounds and-" I hold up my hand to stop him.

"I had a hunch," I chuckle. "And i'd suppose you heard my rant yesterday?"

"... I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I was just walking past." He looks down and I feel an unknown pang in my chest. I wonder by the looks on his face if he is truly older than me.

"You know I can't say that I'm happy, but I can't say that I'm mad either. You wanted to prove a point and I get that. Trust me, I've been in your shoes many many times before." We look at eachother. "But when lives are on the line..." I inhale. " points aren't worth proving."