23

Just some harmless Vkook fluff.

~~~~

I roll my chair closer to my desk.

"Oh my God." My breath hitches.

"Those bullets were mainly used back in the 1800s of America. Before they found new technologies. They were made of lead-"

"Lead?!"

"Yeah, but this.. Can't be lead. The patient would be way passed dead by now. I remember I was always a history buff. In grade school, we touched lightly on the American Civil War and I was interested, so I did my own digging. That's actually how a lot of advances in guns came about for them." Jungkook explains. "Whatever this material is, we need to get it out. It is probably corroded and is that's they case, she doesn't have much time to live. We don't know how long it's been in there, but even with the recent surgery, it's our best bet to get it out. By the way, who is this patient?"

"Her name Yang Yoosung and she's 75. She's been here multiple times before. She only comes here. For her check ups, surgeries, everything medical. I have been her primary care physician ever since I was here. She's like my mother when she's here." I explain. "But, just recently, she's had an intracranial thrombus (blood clot) and I removed it. But, I wasn't her primary caregiver for the whole process. Another doctor, Doctor Lee Mingu, was there for most of it. I only checked up on her. Doctor Lee did everything behind the scenes. Every test, all the measurements, was him for her. He just recently got transferred to another hospital, and that's when I was put as her primary caregiver for the rest of the process and anything in the future. Doctor Lee let her go, and I had this feeling to test her again, and I found that."

Jungkook nods, before placing his hand on the computer mouse. He saves all of the MRI photos to Mrs. Yang's file.

"What are you doing?"

He doesn't answer as he puts my computer to sleep, and sets something on his phone.

"I don't know about you," He starts, before placing the half eaten food in my mini fridge by my desk, and throwing the, surprisingly empty, coffee cups in the garbage. Then, I feel myself being lifted up bridal style. "But, I am tired," He carries me around my desk, and lays me down on the couch, facing the front corner of my desk. Then he lays down in front of me, his back facing the outside. We are facing each other, while laying next to each other on my 'L' shaped couch. "And, we have 30 minutes before we are officially supposed to start." I smile a bit, before placing a peck in the tip of his nose.

"You read my mind..." He smiles gently, before bringing me in for a real kiss. Just a sweet and harmless kiss. He pulls away gently, and caresses his thumb over my cheek. "Rest well, beautiful." He whispers and I blush. "You too, handsome," and he smiles as we fall asleep in each other's arms.