12

Short.

~~~~

How did I get from my safe, cozy wonderful condo, to standing in front of my crush in a men's bathroom?

[Flashback]

Jin and Yoongi left after a while, leaving me alone in my condo. Since I took the rest of the day off, there's no need to go back to the hospital.

'You know, I'm actually feeling kinda hungry...'

I go to Kiki's.

[End of flashback]

I am immediately engolfed in a hug.

"Are you okay? Your hand... What happened?" Jungkook asks as he holds my hand, softly rubbing my knuckles.

 I blush.

 I fucking blush.

 "Uh, yeah, I'm fine... Um.." I clear my throat, avoiding eye contact.

".... Are you sure you're okay?" Jungkook let's go of my hand, and holds my face, cupping my cheeks softly.

"Yeah, im su-"

I am cut off by soft lips.

I widen my eyes in shock, before I realize what's happening, and kiss back.

The kiss is innocent, harmless. It shows depth and emotions not expressed verbally. It shows vulnerability. The act of being able to let yourself go, and fall into another's web. It can show passion and lust. Sorrow and grief. Vulnerability and innocence.... This one? It shows protection and love.

We slowly break away from the kiss.

"Let's talk." Jungkook whispers against my lips, gently holding my hand and leading me out into the great expance of the world.