6

Things are definitely going to get spicy as these chapters progress, just a heads up.😉 

~~~~

Within a few hours, i've had time to test every resident and then some. It's eight and i've chosen my two subordinates to supervise. They were chosen completely on their skills and compatibility with others (me). 

The residents are lined up shoulder to shoulder, and there are two other neurosurgeons, one on each side of me, and one putrid hospital director I call my boss to the side facing the residents. We are still in the emergency section of the hospital, but it's a part more secluded and away from people.

'Why the hell does this feel like some high school dodgeball team pickings?' 

"Okay, as you all know," one of the hospital directors starts. "We are separating you. You all will be going to the heads of the neurosurgery department. Two of you will be going to the stereotactic neurosurgeon (works with seizures and removal of different parts of the brain), Doctor Min Yoongi, one of you will be going to the Pediatric neurosurgeon (works with kids), Doctor Kim Seokjin-" She gets interrupted by the surgeon to my right.

"Please call me Jin."

"... And two of you will be picked by the lead neurosurgeon at this hospital, Doctor Kim Teahyung." I keep a blank face.

"As all of you know, I am Kang Ha-yoon one of the directors here." My boss states. "Now, as you all are probably wondering, 'why did you all get the chance to assist Doctor Kim but not everyone else?' Well to answer that, Doctor Kim is one, if not the best, neurosurgeon here who specializes in anything related to the brain. It's an honor to be in his presence-" She is again cut off, but this time by me coughing quite loudly. Getting everyone's attention

"I mean, don't be try to hype me up like I'm the best, Mrs, Kang, we all know you really hate my guts and want me gone. Anyway, these doctors beside me, and all of  the other doctors, nurses and staff you have here deserve the same amount of respect, and shouldn't be down put just because you say so." I tell her, and she gives me a look.

".... Now, you will all be taught around the same amount of information. Yes, we have guideline we have to follow, so don't feel like you're left out by not getting the doctor you want." Ha-yoon speaks keeping her frustration levels down from being interrupted twice and getting told off by one of the people she's supposed to be managing.

Boss Lady holds up a piece of paper, and recites the names and doctors written.

 "The person who will be going with Doctor Jin is Kim Namjoon." She recites form the paper. "The two people who will be going with Doctor Min are Park Jimin, and Lang Soo-ah, and the two people Doctor Kim picked himself, are Choi Rose and Jeon Jungkook.