8(pt. 2)

We make it to Kiki's around 10 minutes later. Jungkook driving us both there.

Kiki's is a little humble abode. It's a little diner not too far from the hospital that basically everyone goes to. I, personally, have never been, but I've heard of it numerous times.

We make our way inside, and I immediately see five people. Jungkook leads me over to them and I automatically recognize two of them being the other male residents and two of them being my colleagues, the supervisor for both of them. There is one I haven't seen around, but I can tell is the life of a party.

"Hey, guys!' Jungkook shouts getting their attention as we are now in front of their 'U' shaped booth.

"Hey, Jungkook!" The short male that goes by the name Jimin replies, then looks to me. "Wow, i'm shocked you got Doctor Kim to come, as well. Come on, sit down, guys!"

Jungkook sits down in an empty space and pulls me with him.

"Please, when we are out of the hospital, no need to be so formal. Just call me Taehyung." I say as I sit down.

Yoongi and Seokjin gasp in unison... One being louder and more dramatic than the other.

"I've never heard you talk this much in one sitting, Tae." Yoongi starts.

"I can say the same for you, Yoongs." I say back.

"Touche, hotshot, touche." Jimin slightly chuckles.

"Oh! That's right!" Jungkook then shouts. "Taehyung-ah, this is Hoseok. Hoseok, Tae sunbae-nim." Jungkook introduced me to the literal sunshine i've been so curious about.

We all then start talking as our food that we ordered not too long ago is arriving.

This is honestly the most fun I've had since I was six. The reason for that being I broke my leg and my parents couldn't force me to work at the hospital.

All night we all got closer to one another. me more so to Jungkook, though.

It's around 11 p.m. when Jungkook and I finally leave the diner. He's my ride back to the hospital so we head to his car.

"So, Jungkook, what made you want to work in this hospital. More specifically neurosurgery?" I ask a little timidly, which is NOT in my nature whatsoever, to try and start a conversation.

"Uhm, my parents really boosted my interest in the subject. And, I'd rather cure people then just study them. How 'bout you?"

"Same. My parents were the main attribute that really ..... pushed me into the neurosurgery field." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"But, you're so young! Like i'm wasn't trying anything there when I said that, either."

"I mean I was 18 when i finished my fellowship so..."

"Wow! That's amazing!" All through the car ride, we talk back and forth to each other. We also get into a mini debate about who's better between Batman and Ironman.

When we get back to the hospital, I say something to him that I have never in my life even thought about saying until it slipped out of my mouth at this very moment.

"Hey, Jungkook," I turn back and call before he drives away. He rolls the passenger's side window down.

"Next time, if you ever want to go on a date, just ask." I wink and sway my hips slightly as I walk away, never turning back.