20

Korean

English

~~~~

'Are we dating?'

"I guess you could say that." Jungkook says suggestively, while going to my side and winking at me. "But, I am also his resident. He teaches me how to apply my self in the real world to things I already know," Then, he switches to Korean, and in a dialect, looking at me suggestively. "And I will teach him all the basic positions there are in b-"

"Dr. Jeon!" I speak up, while the mother squeals.

"Oh my gosh, you guys are so CUTE!"

"A-ah thank you." I give Jungkook a glare, and he just replies with that bunny smile I despise (not really) so much. "Anyway, you will be able to be discharged in a few, I just need to update your files, run a DaTscan, and get your blood work back, before I'm permitted to let you go." I explain, standing up with the files in my hand. "A nurse should be here to go over some paperwork, your results, and the neurologists that I recommended. We'll also7 try to get an appointment set up with one of them. and after that, you'll be free to go!" I say to the woman and she smiles.

"Okay, thank you, doctor." She says.

"You are very welcome. Any more questions before I'm gone?" I look to both of them.

"Aren't you like the doctor on duty or something in the emergency room?" Derek asks. "I mean that's what one of the people said when we got here said."

"Mhm."

"Then, who's in charge of the section now that you're here?" He asks.

"Derek!" The woman scolds.

"Haha, no, it's fine." I reassure. "You see, Derek, one of friends is. He's like my neurological backup. Whenever i'm on call, or duty, he has to be there as well, in case something comes up."

"But, what if there's like an emergency, and they need like the whole neurosurgeon department. Who would run the emergency part?"

"See, me running the emergency department is a very rare occasion. Anyone who's a specialist doesn't normally control the section. We only do it once every six months. I don't even know why myself, but today is my day."

"Then who normally runs it then?"

"Well we have people hired to personally run the emergency department. Those people are trained in basic health procedures, in order to know what specialist to call. Unless an actual doctor is nearby, or the ambulance forgot to call in the patient, so that the specialist is already present when the patient comes. The staff in the emergency room would check their heartbeat, pupils, get the files, and asses the patient while the specialist is getting ready, Got it?" I ask.

"Yeah, thank you!"

"No problem, kid." I smile. "Well, I'll be on my way." And we turn to leave.

Once we are out of the room, and down the hallway, I smack Jungkook's bicep.

"Why did you do that?" I ask crossing my arms. he just smiles and walks up to me, unfolding my arms and placing them around his neck.

"Because, Dr. Kim, I've been meaning to ask you this for some time now. Would you like to officially be my boyfriend? We've known each other for six months, and twenty-eight days, and I've known that I never wanted to let you go six months and twenty-seven days ago. So, I will ask you again, Kim Taehyung, will you be my boyfriend?"

I can't even express the feelings I'm feeling. The fact that he is doing all of this in the middle of a hospital hallway makes it even more special.

"Jeez, it's like you're proposing to me.. Of course I will happily be your boyfriend," I smile, then I kiss him.

The kiss is neither passionate nor lustful. This kiss is sweet like candy and delicate like the dew on a flower petal. I can't even begin to describe this feeling... The emotions expressed are overwhelming.

We pull away slightly to catch our breaths, but as my mouth is slightly parted, Jungkook teases his tongue in. Not all the way, though, just enough to caress my top teeth. We kiss each other again, and I suck on his top lip slightly before pulling away. For good this time.

Then we both smile, "Huh, well that was something," I joke.

"Yeah," He slightly chuckles, still holding us close. The files, somehow, still in my left hand.

"Okay, next time you want to get all freaky up in here, I suggest you not to do it in the middle of a hospital hallway." A familiar voice knocks us out of our daze.

We hurriedly let go of each other and turn towards the person.

What shocks us the most, though, is that we turn to find our whole group of friends looking at us.

Jin and Jimin have their phones up, most likely recording. Hoseok, who looks like a fan girl who just saw their idol, has  gardening gloves on and is holding a half made bouquet of flowers. Namjoon is smirking at us, and Yoongi has his arms crossed looking udderly disgusted.

I smile shyly and blush slightly. "Oh my gosh, why are you guys here??" I ask curiously.

"Well, Jin and Yoongi needed to talk to Taehyung and the front desk told them you were up here, and when they saw you guys, Yoongi immediately called us, squealing like a fan girl across the hall from where you guys are." Jimin says, putting his phone down, while Yoongi is glaring at him.

"I object!" He shouts, and we all just give him a knowing look.

"Even Hoseok?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah, I was just prepping my shop for it to open, and I get a call saying that the Taekook has sailed, and I just HAD to see this." Hoseok answers.

Jungkook wraps his left arm around my waist. "Well I guess there's no point in saying this, but yes, we are together. Or -how did you say it?- sailing?" I blush. Just hearing that puts butterflies in my stomach.

'Since when did I become this soft?' I think to myself, remembering how I used to be. I remember the time I accepted that I was gay, and has always thought of myself as being the dominant. Well, look at me now...

"Aww, so cute!" Hoseok claps his, still full, hands.

Jimin then subconsciously goes up to Yoongi, and slightly leans on him causing the latter to blush furiously, but effectively covering it up with a cough.

I smile slightly at that.

"Hm, since we have the name Taekook, why not give the other two 'couples' a name?" I whisper to Jungkook.

"Oh my God, yes!" He squeals quietly as to try not to gain attention from our group of friends who have begun to talk to each other.

Then, at that moment, I realize that we are seriously a group of guys on the third floor of a hospital talking with each other, who are all, aside from Hoseok, definitely not straight.

It's not like you see that every day.

"Namjin," Jungkook peaks up.

"And the other one..." I start. "Yoonmin?"

We both laugh. "Oh my God, this is awesome, baby." And Jungkook hugs me.

And I blush...

Again.