ChApTeR 28

βRICҜ

I shifted sleepily in my bed, stopping when I feel something warm. I slowly open my eyes and look around, stopping when I see a familiar face. I smile gently and move away a stray strand of auburn hair away from Blossom's closed eyes. She took a deep breath, the blanket's moving with her chest and blinked her eyes quickly. She yawns and turns over towards me. She smiles sweetly, exposing her perfect white teeth and I find myself smiling back.

"Hey, Pink," I whisper to her, smiling. Blossom yawns lightly and moves closer, our noses almost touching.

"Good morning," Blossom says back. I smile at her and place my forehead to hers. I look into her beautiful pink eyes. I sigh and gently put my lips on hers. She kisses me before pulling away and chuckling. "Come on Lover Boy, we should go see him before we leave."

Blossom gets up and stretches. I sigh sadly and roll off the bed. I scratch my head, messing up my hair, and tilt my head at Blossom. "Why do you still see him?"

"I've already told you," Blossom says, slipping on a pair of my loose jeans and a red v neck. "I need to watch over him so Professor can finally reach heaven peacefully."

"I still don't get how you saw Professor, or that Rabbit chick," I say, getting on jeans and a red sweatshirt. I take my hat and stick it on Blossom's head, tilting down the cap. Blossom ducks her head and tilts it up so she can see.

"Bunny, Brick. Her name was Bunny," Blossom says with a slightly hurt tone. I frown and come forward, wrapping an arm around her.

"I'm just playing, Blossy. You've told me," I say quietly. Blossom blinks A little and smiles up at me.

"We should go or we're gonna be late," She says, taking my hand and dragging me from the room. I stumble after her as we make our way towards the lab.

Blossom had the idea to remove all the chemicals and weapons and such, and then installed a force field around it. Now it was home/Prison to notorious Mojo Jojo.

We walk up to the slightly green force field and look through it. Mojo was on the floor, his back to us, grumbling crazy words to himself. Mojo was a nuisances to have around, always screaming or shouting. I just hope he won't have to be around after we have kids.

I smile slightly and grab Blossom's hand she turns and raises a suspicious eyebrow at me. "What're you thinking?"

"Oh nothing, just our future," I tease, poking her stomach. Blossom giggles and pushes my hand away.

"Nu-uh. Not for a long time, buddy," she says, poking my chest with her finger. I grab her hand and smile down at her.

"That's why it's called a future," I insist. She rolls her eyes and turns to look back at Mojo. I could tell she was thinking the same thing. He couldn't be around with kids. Weather it was ours or my brothers' he couldn't be around. I wrapt arm around Blossom and pull her to me. "IT'll be okay."

Blossom nods her head slightly and leans onto me. I give her a small squeeze as we watch Mojo slowly go crazy.

ცųɬƈɧ

I walk into the dinner with Buttercup by my side. We get a table for six and take seats next to each other. She leans on my while we wait for everyone else.

"Hello!" Bubbles waves, making Buttercup's head pick up. She smiles at her sister as Bubbles and Boomer come over. Sure we all still live together but getting out once in a while is good.

Buttercup gets up and hugs Bubbles while I shake Boomer's hand. He smiles at me and takes Buttercup's seat. I was about to correct him when Bubbles sat across from him, Buttercup across from me. She smiled at me and I wink back.

"Where are those two troublemakers?" Bubbles asks, looking down at a black watch on get wrist. She frowns slightly and looks at the door.

As if on cue the door opened and Blossom and Brick appeared, hand in hand. They waved at us and walked over. Blossom took the empty seat next to her sisters and Brick next to us. Boomer and I clap him on the back, making him lurch forward.

"Look who's finally late," I tease with a laugh. "Too busy to show up on time, eh?"

Brick blushes slightly and Blossom uses his cap to hide her face. "Actually," Brick said with a scolding tone, "we were visiting Mojo."

"Is he doing good?" Bubbles asked concern idly. We all knew about Blossom's trip to the pass where she got to see Professor and some Bunny girl. Blossom had been so protective of Mojo since them you'd think she liked him.

"He's physically well," Blossom starts.

"But his mental health is the one to question," Buttercup finishes with a snicker. Everyone at the table burst out laughing, even Blossom. I look around the room at them and smile. This is what a family is, this is what we are.

Project Rowdy PuffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara