ChApTeR 3

ცųɬƈɧ

The black haired girl rushed towards me, a rope in her hands. She looped it around me but I managed to get my hands out in time. I step forward but she quickly wraps the ropes around my legs. She stops in front of me, a smile plastered on her face and I growl. I take another step forward and hear something slide. I look back in time to see the rope pull backwards and I fell onto my stomach. She had my legs tied, and came forward, wrapping my hands and bundling the two together. She looks down to me and smiled with satisfaction. A girl just beat me?

A rich crack splits through the air and a scream is shouted. I look over in time to see that orange haired girl drop Brick and smash her foot into his head.

"What the hell?!" I scream at her. She looks to me and then to the girl above me. Suddenly she nods her head and something struck my head. Hard.

The blackness began to clear and my eyes fluttered open. At first I thought I was back in my room on my bed, and that those girls had never come, but when I tried to scratch my nose I could not. I was restricted.

I looked around and found that Brick was out cold on my right and Boomer was struggling to my left. We were all cuffed to the beds. Our hands and feet, then another around our waisted for caution.

"Who are they?" I manage to speak, my reward a wave of pain. Boomer turned to me and puffed out his cheeks.

"I wish I knew. I heard their names though. The orange is Blossom, black is Buttercup, and the blonde is Bubbles," he says, flinching as he remembers. For some reason those names sound familiar, but as I tried to recall a wave of nausea washed over me. I held it down and panted.

"We have to get out of here," I manage finally.

"Yeah...no," it was the deeper female voice again. I craned my neck and the black haired girl from before came into view. Then the blonde. Then the orange.

For the first time I noticed how much we looked alike. Boomer and the blonde had blue eyes and blonde hair, just different shades. Orange and Brick had orange hair just different eyes, and me and bitter had black hair and green eyes. Odd.

"Who are you?" Boomer and I looked over to see that Brick had finally woken up.

"We could ask you the same," the blonde one said, taking a menacing step forward. She was the higher pitched voice we saw before, but she seemed more concentrated now.

"You should know who we are. After all you broke into our house," I say with a sneer. The blonde one flinches and the black one growls.

"I can't believe he remade it," the orange one growls. She turns and punches a wall, creating a wide dent in it. We stare wide eyed at her as she takes a few calming breaths.

"Neither can we, but here it is. We were too late," the black one says sadly, bowing her head slightly.

"What are you talking about?!" Boomer screams in agitation. The blonde one raises a eyebrow and leans into his face.

"You mean you don't know who we are?" she questions, nearly nose-to-nose. Boomer takes a small gulp and I see a small blush on his cheeks. We have never met girls before, though we heard of them, they were even better in person.

Boomer shakes his head and she leans away, glancing to the orange. She seemed to be the leader of their little trio.

The orange haired girl made a humphing sound and folded her arms over her chest. "You would think he would have warned them. I guess he lost more than his form in that explosion." the girls didn't laugh but I could see a secret unsaid agreement go through their eyes. "The less they know the better, anyway."

"Um hello? Who are you?" Brick asks again. The orange snapped her head to him and sighed.

"That's secret, but who are you and how long have you been alive?" she asks. Brick scrunches his nose at the question and mimics her strict posture. As well as he could from being cuffed to a bed, anyway.

"That's secret," Boomer and I giggle at his joke, but the girls don't even hint at a smile. There wasn't an ounce of humor in their eyes.

"We're trying to do this the easy way, but if you're going to make this difficult then we have no choice," the black girl sighed and leaned the hammer over her shoulder. It was a regular tool she's hammer but the way she held it, with such comfort and understanding, made him flinch. I had no doubt that she would use it if she had to.

"Buttercup," the orange one warns quietly, finally removing her eyes from us.

"What do you want from us anyway?" Boomer asks, bringing their eyes back to us.

"Mojo had a chemical. It was in three vials. One was a light red, the other a blue, and the third was green. We need them," The blonde one says slowly as if we were five.

"Good luck with that! Mojo's lab is huge. Like we would know where it was," Brick scoffs. The girl turn to each other with confused faces. Then the blonde one turns to us and cocks her head to the left.

"We know where they are. But you have them," she says. I glance at brick and he shrugs as best as he can through the shackles.

"We don't have anything with us," Boomer defends but his voice sounded weak. Another confused look passed between them and the orange one turned to us.

"Of course you don't have them with you...they're in you."