Tsundere! VIXX - Leo

imagine:

you walked alone under the cherry blossoms. you watched them fall slowly yet beautifully. you sighed in sadness just thinking about him. he wasn't here watching the cherry blossoms with you. suddenly.. you felt your cheek become wet which brought you back to your surroundings. tears slowly coming and falling.

"oppa.. I really wished you were here right now...with me " you said to yourself, trying to get rid of the tears but they kept coming out when suddenly... you saw a group of people vaguely familiar. you blinked a few times wondering if you could've have been halluncinating but no matter how many times you blinked, the group of people you saw weren't disappearing so you pinched yourself just in case. you ended up giving yourself pain.

you saw none other, than the boys of vixx. you said their names in the order you saw them, which was from left to right.

"njumma...ken.. hongbinnie... hyukkie....and...ravi" you said feeling hope for just a tad moment but when you saw he wasn't there, your heart fell.

the members of vixx saw you and walked up to you.

"annyeong ________-ie" they said. girls that recognized vixx gave you some glares which you ignored as.. the whole world had found out of you and your oppa's relationship. some fans had supported and some became anti fans of your relationship but.. they would have learned it sooner or later.

they all gave you a hug individually as they had already thought of you as their kiyowo dongsaeng that's taken by their chic leo.

"annyeong njumma, ken, hongbinnie, hyukkie, and ravi" you said trying not to sound sad but the boys of vixx knew you long enough to recognize when you were bothered and stuff. the vixx boys gave each other a glance before nodding which made you curious of what they were doing or had planned.

"gwenchanayo?" you heard someone say behind you ear. you froze wondering who it was but vixx had smirks on their face. you took a few seconds to process and realized that you recognized that voice anywhere. before you could say anything, the person gave you a back hug and embraced you in his arms from behind. you turned your head to find it was your one and only leo oppa!

"oppa! " you said cutely then kissed his cheek which made leo blush. the boys of vixx watched you guys sharing your affection for each other.

"wahhh kyeopta.. " n said, envious of your relationship with each other.

"hyung let's go back to the hotel with _______-ie" hyuk said.

"ah ne" leo said softly which made you giggle just a bit. he wondered why you giggled so he gave you a look that said "what's funny?"

"oppa is neomu kiwoyo.." you said blushing just a bit but leo was blushing more than you. leo still was holding you in his arms but you noticed something that he was staring at. he looked as if he wanted it... A LOT. leo was staring at your lips.

"oppa? " you got his attention, "don't worry. when we get back to the hotel you'll get what you want" which gave leo a moment to think about what you meant and he realized that you want you would give him a kiss on the lips. he blushed at the thought and nodded.

when you guys got to the hotel, you went into one room to play a game. you settled down your stuff somewhere and felt really hot with what you were wearing. you snuck up behind leo, snaked your arms around his neck, and whispered in his ear.

"oppa.. can I borrow some clothes..?" leo nodded not showing his face, as he started to blush again. you looked for a white shirt and found it. you went to the bathroom and changed out of what you wore.

"what's _________-ie doing? " n said.

"shes changing " leo said softly.

honbin and hyuk exchanged looks. it seems they planned something.