Forgetful! BTS - Rap Monster

imagine: Today was the day of your birthday. You were greeted with "happy birthday" through text and in person. The one person who you really wanted to hear "happy birthday" from was, Rap Monster, your oppa.

You snuck up behind him and wrapped your arms around him.

"Annyeong oppa!" you said excitedly, expecting the next words that would come out from his mouth, are the words you have been waiting to hear. In reality, he said nothing. You turned to look at his face and asked "are you forgetting something, oppa?"

"ani. wae?" he asked.

"ah gwenchanayo." you replied, faking a smile. You felt sad that your oppa forgot your birthday.

In Rap Monster's mind, he knew it was your birthday. He felt bad that he had to hide it.

When you got home, you were extremely sad and even close to tears.

"oppa... forgot my birthday..." you cried into your pillow. You fell asleep crying, not hearing or seeing that Rap Monster was calling you and sending you an infinite amount of texts.

he was getting worried.

"did she arrive home safely? does she hate me..?" Rap Monster asked himself pacing back and forth in front of your door. Soon after, after waiting countless of hours in front of your door, he fell asleep too.

You still were asleep and couldnt seem to wake up. When you woke up, you found yourself as a mess. You cleaned up and were about to head out when you opened your door, to find your oppa sleeping against the wall, with a cake box in his hand. You shook him so that he would wake up, and he did.

"ah _________" he said groggily.

"Oppa... how long have you been here..?" you asked slightly worried.

"since yesterday."

"bwo?!" you were surprised.

"did you check your phone?"

"a-ani... wae?"

"check it" he sighed.

You checked your phone to find all the texts and calls, he sent you. especially his happy birthday and i love you text.

"i never forgot. i just wanted to surprise you..." he said slowly starting to fall asleep.

You started crying because you blamed him for forgetting your birthday when he actually didnt.

"gomawo oppa."