Sleepy! TOPP DOGG - Jenissi

As you sat under the tree, you suddenly saw a blotch of water on your book. When you looked up in the sky, rain was falling down. You tried your best to escape the rain.. but it was too late. you decided to just stay under the tree until the rain let up. Suddenly... you saw something move at the corner of your eye and you quickly turned around to find Jenissi of TOPP DOGG right next too you. You stared at him for just a bit and looked away but when you turned back around, the both of you had made eye contact and even though it was just a matter of seconds.... it felt like hours...days... it felt like a long time..

"annyeonghaseyo..." He said staring into your eyes as if he was in a trance.

"ann..yeonghaseyo.." you said back to him.

"what's your name..?" he asked.

"__________" you replied.

"__________ ... you have very pretty eyes" Jenissi said staring at you for just a little longer and then he looked away blushing.

"oh.. kamsamnida" you replied shortly.

You both remained silent. Looking away from each other...

"when did you get under the tree?" You asked still looking away.

"I was sitting on a nearby bench and didn't notice till the rain came down very hard... so I hurriedly ran under this tree and.. here I am now talking to you..." he replied, "the most beautiful girl in the world..." he mumbled.

"what about you?" he asked.

"I was reading and before I knew it... rain came down and I couldn't escape.." you replied.

"oh."

"yep..."

Suddenly you felt a bit tired. You wanted to sit down but you didn't want to be the only one sitting down. Your legs were getting tired and you sighed. Jenissi noticed and spoke up.

"uhm do you wanna sit down?" he asked.

"sure" you replied as you both sat down on the ground,"I forgot to ask you.lol what's your name?" you asked him.

"my real name is Kim Tae Yang. You could call me Jenissi though." he said with a wink.

You guys kept talking and getting to know each other and then...

Suddenly you yawned and the rain still hasn't stopped.

"are you tired?" Jenissi asked looking at you with eyes of worry.

"I guess I am.. I only got just 5 hours of sleep after all.." you said.

"aish.. you should get more sleep!" Jenissi said with worry, "if you're that tired, just sleep till the rain stops".

"where am I gonna sleep??" you asked him, raising one eyebrow.

To your surprise... he snaked his arm around your waist, pulled you closer to him, and laid you're head on his shoulder.

"w-what a-" you said being cut off by him.

"Aniyo... ________ just sleep." he said.

Jenissi started singing you to sleep and your eyes got heavier and heavier. When you woke up, the rain was gone. You looked around for Jenissi and then remembered all that had happened. When you looked up, it turns out that he had fallen asleep too. You wake try to wake him up but he doesn't budge a bit so you kiss his cheek as a thank you gift and then his eyes flutter open.

"huh? what happened?" he asked.

"well we were under this tree when it was raining...and we both fell asleep and you wouldn't wake up Soo I kissed your cheek." I said quickly.

"hey... _______ " he said.

"ne???"

"d-do you wanna be my girlfriend?..." he asked blushing.

"ne. saranghae" you said burying your face in his chest.

You both got up and Jenissi walked you home.

"_______!! I have one more thing for you" Jenissi said.

"ne?" you said as he walked up to your doorstep.

"saranghae ... I will miss you <3 " he said. Afterwards, he gave you a back hug and kissed your cheek.