Dance! Infinite

imagine: you and sunggyu are dating and though he was an idol, you still loved him because he had truly showed that he loved you, even if his busy schedules tried to take him away. he wanted you to meet his members.

"kamber!" sunggyu ran to you with his arms open, ready to hug you, "did you wait long?"
"aniyo oppa" you replied, running into his arms.
"kaja?" he asked, holding your hand. you grasped his hand in reply, and you guys continued on your way to the infinite members dorm.

"im back!" sunggyu shouted, being inside the house. no one came and greeted you guys, however, there was a loud chatter in the living room. both you and sunggyu looked at each other, curious about no one greeting them. you walked to the living room to find more than just the infinite members. your friends were there too.

"we are back?" sunggyu said.
"welcome back" the infinite members said.
"this is my yeoja-chingu, kamber," sunggyu introduced you.
"annyeong kamber-ssi" all the infinite members said to you, one-by-one.
"KAMBERRR!" your friends shouted, running to hug you. you were left in shock.
"annyeong chingus," you said, giggling. the infinite members just stared at the scene that was happening before them.
"wait you know them?" sunggyu questioned.
"neeee," you said, "they are my chingus," you smiled.
"what are you guys doing here?" you asked your friends.
"we are also the infinite members yeoja chingu!" one of them replied, going to their boyfriends.
"dongwoo is my namja chingu," donny said.
"woohyun is mine!" kiyomi said.
"hoya is my kiyeowo namja chingu," mirae said.
"mine is sungyeol," sammy hugged sungyeol.
"myungsoo~" misoo sang.
"and sungjung is mine!" londyn said. you and sunggyu watched in shock.
"well since we all know each other, can we see our yeoja chingus dance to our songs?" sungjung suggested cutely. the girls sighed but the guys cheered.
"let's go! kaja!" sunggyu said, going to a dance practice room.

"what song.." all the members pondered in a huddled formation.
"...we only know 'back'," you said in your own huddled group.
"oppa..." londyn said shyly, "we... only know how to dance to back.." sungjung was all ears and was ready to watch them dance. the guys cheered once again, and turned on 'back'. you all got into your positions, only know the parts that your boyfriends danced.

when the song ended, the guys' practically had dropped their jaws to the ground. you and your friends were sweating from all your hard work. you guys giggled at your boyfriends reactions.

"saranghae oppa!" you all said in unison, specifically to your own boyfriend.