Protective! SHINee - Key

Your boyfriend was at work so you decided to wear one of his shirts. His shirt was big for you so it looked like you weren't wearing shorts underneath it.

As you walked around waiting for your boyfriend to come back to the dorm, you started singing SHINee's song, Replay:

"Nunan neomu yeppeoseo

Namjadeuri gaman an dwo

Heundeullineun geunyeoui mam sasir algo isseo

Geunyeoege sarangeun hansunganui neukkimir ppun

Mwora haedo naegen salmui everything

Ama geunyeoneun eorin naega budamseureoungabwa

Nal baraboneun nunbici malhaejujanha

And I think I'm gonna hate it girl

Kkeuti daga oneun geol

Gaseumi malhaejunda

Nuga mworaedo

Nunan neomu yeppeo

(Geu geunyeoreur boneun naneun) michyeo

(Ha hajiman ijen jichyeo)

Replay Replay Replay

Chueogi nae mameur halkwieo

(A apaseo ijen mameur) gochyeo

(Da dagaor ibyeore nan)

Replay Replay Replay

Nunan naui M.V.P

Bureoume ppudeuthaetji

Neur siseonjipjung

Geunyeowa hamkke itneun nan so cool

Jebal i soneur nohji malja deon

Naui dajimeun

Eoneu sunganbuteo geojisingeol ara"

You didn't hear the door open so you kept on singing and then you heard footsteps. You turned around and you saw the SHINee members staring at you. Jonghyun and Minho were looking at you, from head to toe. Taemin looked the other way blushing a bit. Onew was helping Key with something outside and when they came in, Onew just stood there looking at everyone else while Key was staring at you, blushing!

"______ looks so fine and you sing really good." Jonghyun said.

"ne." Minho agreed.

"N-Noona .. you should cover yourself... it looks.. like your not wearing shorts.." Taemin said.

"Jagiya!!" Key said, hiding you from the other boys, "Why are you not wearing shorts?!" he whispered to you but you didn't hear him.

Jonghyun and Minho tried to take another look at you but then Key gave them a glare that sent chills to them.

"Aish! this is my Jagiya!" Key yelled at them as he pulled you into his room.

"Jagiya what are you doing?" Key asked you.

"What?"

"You look like you're not wearing shorts..."

"I am though. see?" you said while using a cute puppy dog face, as you lifted your shirt up.

Key became wide-eyed and blushed. He hurriedly put your shirt down.

"aish.... you're so kyeopta (cute) with your aegyo" he said smirking at you.

"what????" you asked while batting your eyes.

"you're so cute." Key said and then he hovered over you. He kissed your cheek and embraced you.

"Promise me you will never leave me, okay Jagiya?" he said.

"ne" you said to him.

"saranghae" key said as he kissed the top of your head.

"close your eyes" he said.

"waeyo?" you asked.

"just do it" he whispered into your ear. you could feel his breathing so you shut your eyes tightly. Suddenly you felt his lips on yours. Your kiss deepened and you both started blushing madly.

"let's go into the living room" he said as out both of his arms around your waist. The SHINee members stared at you and Key the whole time. you sat down next to key on the couch.

"hey wanna make Jonghyun and Minho angry?" Key whispered.

"okay??" I said kind of confused.

Key forcibly kissed you and then he bit your lip which made you moan softly. Everybody was staring at you guys now.

"aish! get a room!" Minho and Jonghyun said at the same time.

Onew started laughing and Taemin blushed still watching you guys.