Playful! EXO - Luhan

imagine:

you and Luhan are in your home together. your cooking dinner and he's patiently waiting, with happy thoughts that he gets to see you morning and night and gets to eat your amazing food everyday. After you and Luhan's honeymoon, you both knew that nothing couple tear you both apart. It was morning and Luhan woke up before you. You lay quietly inhaling in and out while Luhan stared at you.

"neomu... neomu kiyowo." Luhan said to himself smiling. He didn't want to wake you up so he carefully pulled you closer to him, wrapping his arms around your waist, while making sure not to wake you up. He kissed your forehead which made you flutter your eyes open. Luhan decided to pretend to sleep before you opened your eyes fully.

You tried to move when you felt trapped. When you looked, your face was in Luhan's chest and his arms were around your waist. You blushed noticing that he had no shirt on and

how close you guys were. You stared at him.. then at his lips so you gave him a quick peck to which he opened his eyes and smiled.

"Yeobo…" Luhan said to you, "What did you do?..while I was asleep?" Luhan pretended to have just woken up.

"You....  were awake weren't you...." you said starting to blush.

"Neeeeeeeee~" Luhan said childishly. You blushed at your husband's cuteness and turned away.

"Yeobo! What's wrong?" Luhan said knowing that you were blushing.

"N-Nothing!!!" you said while covering your face with the bed sheet.

You felt the weight of the bed go to one side and then when you took a look at your surroundings, Luhan was gone. He went to go get ready for the day then he decided to play a little game of hide-and-seek. When you went to the bathroom to get ready, Luhan was nowhere to be seen.

You walked out feeling well and refreshed. You looked again hoping to find Luhan but he still wasn't seen.

"Yeobo.....  where are you?" you mumbled. You began making some breakfast so then suddenly you felt two arms wrong around your waist, a chin on your right shoulder, and the warmth of the one you love.

"Couldn't find me, could you?" Luhan whispered into your ear then gave you a wink.

After eating breakfast, it seemed you and Luhan both had nothing to do that day so you both played games while sitting on the couch. You and Luhan did the staring contest but none of you were willing to lose. Suddenly Luhan moved his arms... and... pinched your cheeks.

"Yeobo!.vhat var you doing? (what are you doing)" you said while being pinched.

"Just wanted to squish your squishy cheeks." He smiled cheekily.

"is that so????" you said, then you began to pull his cheeks. You both were now pulling at each others cheeks. Luhan removed his hands and leaned forward to you. You just blinked while he moved forward. When he was close enough to kiss you, you closed your eyes.. but you heard laughing so you opened your eyes.

"Yah! why are you laughing?" You said pouting.

"Because you're neomu... neomu —" Luhan then crashed his lips onto yours, "kiyowo" he said smiling cutely.

You blushed and your defenses came down which gave Luhan the opportunity to tickle you. You kept laughing a lot but couldn't stop Luhan since he was much stronger and faster than you. He stopped which made you look at him while laying on the couch. He ran away like a little kid to your bedroom because he knew you would get revenge for being tickled.