Tsundere! GOT7 - Mark Tuan

K o r e a n

w or d s

u s e d:

- jwesonghamnida: "im sorry"

- jinjja: "really"

- molla: "don't know"

- omo: "oh my gosh/god"

- pabo: "stupid"

- mwo: "what"

- waeyo: "why"

- nanun norul joahe : "I like you" (intimate)

--

As you walked down the hall, you turned a corner and then-

"ow.." I thought.

"yah! watch where you walk!" Mark Tuan, my school enemy said, rather harshly.

"Jwesonghamnida" I said with my head hung low. I recognized his voice right away and I wanted to get away from him as fast as I could.. Afterall, he is my school enemy. I could feel his cold eyes on me. As soon as I said that I was sorry.. I walked away as fast as I can. I have known him ever since I moved to the same middle school as him.

Mark Tuan... the one guy that had always treated me horribly,

the moment I walked through the door that very day...

Mark Tuan was very popular and is still popular. Lots of girls like him and follow him wherever he goes.

When I had bumped into moments ago... I could tell that his fan girls were angry and were staring at me due to that situation. When I was alone I turned around because I knew.. they wanted to get revenge for touching their "precious Mark".

"Yah! Stop following me! Just because I accidentally bumped into your "so-called" precious Mar-" I was interrupted when one of the girls had slapped me.

"Jinjja!? You already know the consequences of just looking at him, don't you?! you poor low graded girl!" The leader of the group had said angrily.

"Molla and I'm not a poor low graded girl." I said calmly.

"Omo.. Are you pabo?! Mark is the most popular guy in the school" The leader yelled.

You stared at her angrily..

"I have a name you know. It's _______" I said.

"Well then ________-ssi. Know this, talk or touch him again and you will have worst things happen to you" The leader said before scratching my cheek. I winced due to the pain that had suddenly struck me. The leaders nails were long.. and sharp. Suddenly, I heard a whole lot of gasps. When I looked around, I see my school enemy right in front of me, protecting me from the leader of the fan girl group.

"mwo?! Mark-oppa! This girl was being terribly mean to you when you weren't here. She bumped into you and didn't pay the consequence of that" the leader stammered, surprised that Mark showed up to the rescue. The leader was lying to Mark.. no real fan would do that.

"why are you lying to him?" I said calmly. I could tell Mark didn't quite believe her either.

"what?! what are you saying?! I would never lie to Mark-op-"

"don't lie. don't do bad things too." Mark said staring at the girl coldly, " I know you lied."

The leader felt trapped.. all eyes of the girls in her group, were on her.

"This is your fault ________-ssi!!!? I'll get revenge on you!!" and with that, she ran away crying.

Mark turned around, staring at you with cold eyes once again.

"Are you okay?" he asked sighing.

"ne.." you mumbled.

"okay well don't let them do that to you again okay?" he said calmly to you while looking away.

"Mwo..? why is he acting weird.." you looked at him then walked away with that thought stuck in your head.

One day after the incident.. someone had tried to drop a flower pot on me but Mark had seen it quickly and pushed me out and me and him ended up safe but I was sort of.. embraced in his arms. >///<

The next few days were weird too. Mark suddenly was acting kinder to you... he would stick by you... day by day he was changing and it was a bit scary.. because he had never acted like this to you.

"You've been acting differently... waeyo?" I asked looking at him directly.

".. ______-ssi... promise you won't laugh about this or anything?"

"ne Mark-ssi"

"..nanun norul joahe...(I like you)" Mark mumbled looking away and blushing.

"mwo? I couldn't hear you... could you say it again?" I asked again.

"nanun norul joahe, _______!!" Mark said much louder.

I sat there confused...and..nervous ><

"will you go out with me?" Mark said while blushing.

"ne Mark-oppa!" I said very cutely. Mark pinched your cheek and put his arm around you .

"neoreul saranghae _______" Mark whispered into your ear.