Vampire! MYNAME - JunQ

K o r e a n

w o r d s

u s e d :

- annyeong/annyeonghaseyo: "hello"

- mwo: "what"

- aniyo: "no"

- joesonghabnida: "sorry"

- gomawo: "thank you"

- dugeun dugeun: the beating of a heart

--

You felt like you had a great deal of weight on your shoulders... so you decided to take a walk outside to clear your mind. It was night but you assumed you were quite safe and that no one would hurt you. You put your earplugs into your ears and listen to your favorite music when suddenly----

You felt like you fainted or blacked out but when you came to, you weren't in the dark alleyway.

"Where... am i?" I thought. You were in a dark room, with no light except for the moonlight that came from outside. The windows had dark drapes and everything was.. very dark.. which was quite strange.

"Annyeong! Did you wake up??" Someone had said.

"KYAHHHHHH! ITS A RAPIST TuT" I said.

"mwo??! aniyo aniyo! i'm not a rapist" the person said. I could tell that he was a guy.

"If you aren't a rapist.. then I have 3 questions for you.."

"ne?"

"one, what is your name?"

"it's...uhm.. joesonghabnida.. i cannot tell you my name yet" he replied.

"waeyo..?" i questioned.

"I'll tell you.. when or..if we become closer" he replied. His reply made me confused but i tried to shake it off.

"ok.. two, how did you find me and bring me here?"

"i found you out on the streets and someone had hit you from behind so when I saw that, I made sure that he wouldn't hurt you. He was the rapist.. not me. i was just a... bystander... that wanted to protect you." he paused when he said bystander.

"What was..that about..?" I wondered, noticing that little pause in his voice.

"three-" I was cut off the moment I had said just one word.

"Where are you? You are in my home." he replied.

"..i'm in a stranger's home..." i said suspiciously.

"oh that is a bit strange. joesonghamnida .. but where is my thank you?" he said with a smile, that I couldnt see since it was bathed in darkness.

"gomawo.." you said while blushing but the guy who had saved you, didn't see or at least you assumed he didn't..

"I can't believe I lied to her about being a bystander.. I'm a vampire named JunQ but.. what..are these weird feelings.. why is my heart going "dugeun dugeun"?"

"Well .. I'm going home..gomawo" you said bowing before leaving the room when suddenly..

You felt someone grab your wrist..and pull you back. When you looked at the person's face, you finally realized that it was the person who had saved you.

"don't leave me please..." he said.

You stared at him.. shocked..surprised.. you felt your heart beating loudly and it made you nervous.

"w-waeyo?.." you asked softly.

"what is your name..?" he asked me.

".._______" you said, "i have another question... are you a vampire? i had a suspicion i guess.."

"..._______-ssi.. i think fell in love with you the moment I saw you, in just three seconds, out in the night... you looked so pretty with the moon's light shining on you... My..name is JunQ ..... and.. ne.. i am a vampire" he mumbled half of it but you heard all of it.

You blushed madly...someone suddenly telling you that they fell in love with you.. in the three seconds that they saw you. You ignored everything else you heard.

"..i think i also fell in love with you.." you mumbled but JunQ clearly heard all of it.

JunQ pulled you closer.. and then.. he whispered into your ear..

"I'm hungry right now..."

You were breathless and didn't know what to do..

"Can i ..live with you forever..?

"..ne" you said and then suddenly JunQ smashed his lips onto yours. He decided.. not to take your blood ..but to turn you into a vampire. He bit your neck quickly and then.. you felt ..everything..in your body was changing. You were thrown into a trance.. you didn't know what to do. You were.. scared yet..happy. You oddly had tears coming out of your eyes.

JunQ noticed and stopped. He used his finger and wiped the tear away.

"waeyo? why are you crying..?" he asked worriedly.

"ani..its okay.. i'm just.. happy.." and then you fell asleep in his arms.

"you're my jagiya alright?" he said softly. he pinched your cheek really softly so you wouldnt wake up, kissed your forehead, and went to sleep holding you.